Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/08/2011
Offline
1649 posts
 

Re: Hi

May 5, 2013

MurreuKwerk wrote:
Your ID is very similar to the infamous freezer, IM AT KFC. Also, LightningEmotion is associated with him as well. Which I find ironic how he posted on your thread...but, if you ARE new, then welcome! Smiley Happy As long as you don't swear on your post and stuff then you're good.

Edit- (I also love how LightningEmotion was the first one to kudos his thread. Lol)

Nice to see that not everyone is gullible.

Message 11 of 25 (306 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/19/2010
Online
4062 posts
 

Re: Hi

May 5, 2013

MurreuKwerk wrote:
Your ID is very similar to the infamous freezer, IM AT KFC. Also, LightningEmotion is associated with him as well. Which I find ironic how he posted on your thread...but, if you ARE new, then welcome! Smiley Happy As long as you don't swear on your post and stuff then you're good.

Edit- (I also love how LightningEmotion was the first one to kudos his thread. Lol)

I think most of us suspected the same thing. It's more fun to play along with it, though.

 

New or not, welcome, COLONEL Smiley Happy apparently only specific people and newbies are welcome to this board.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 12 of 25 (282 Views)
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: Hi

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013

Welcome Colonel. Since you're here, I'm guessing the Pools_Closed, huh?

 

Oh dear me...there was probably supposed to be another underscore and/or a z in that hmm?

Message 13 of 25 (258 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
5414 posts
 

Re: Hi

May 5, 2013
You all crack me up xD
I'm getting so horked up.

Legendary_Vicki's Sig



Message 14 of 25 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/29/2011
Offline
1633 posts
 

Re: Hi

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013

MurreuKwerk wrote:
Your ID is very similar to the infamous freezer, IM AT KFC. Also, LightningEmotion is associated with him as well. Which I find ironic how he posted on your thread...but, if you ARE new, then welcome! Smiley Happy As long as you don't swear on your post and stuff then you're good.

Edit- (I also love how LightningEmotion was the first one to kudos his thread. Lol)

Just keep in mind that there are a lot of judgemental people on Home and on the forums who may assume ill of you for little to no reason. Remember not to give into insults and flaming.

 

 

    -sigh- .. Sometimes I hate being correct.


Message 15 of 25 (242 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29264 posts
 

Re: Hi

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013

myalana wrote:

Welcome Colonel. Since you're here, I'm guessing the Pools_Closed, huh?

 

Oh dear me...there was probably supposed to be another underscore and/or a z in that hmm?


That is an interesting comment Mya! Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 25 (212 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/07/2009
Offline
6191 posts
 

Re: Hi

May 5, 2013

COLONEL-KFC- wrote:

I'm new to home and the forums, where do I start?


You can start by making a Colonel Sanders costume. That would be fun for everyone.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 25 (188 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: Hi

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

COLONEL-KFC- wrote:

I'm new to home and the forums, where do I start?


You can start by making a Colonel Sanders costume. That would be fun for everyone.


Chad already did that in Souly's Cosplay thread:

Image20101031231548306.jpg

 

I think this particular Colonel might owe his fame (infamy?) to some very different wardrobe combinations.

Message 18 of 25 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/13/2013
Offline
68 posts
 

Re: Hi

May 5, 2013
Lol LightningEmotion, you are 'far' from "correct" my friend. You do realize there are really smart people on this forum, right? You make it too easy.. Just an FYI. Smiley Very Happy
Message 19 of 25 (149 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/14/2009
Online
5754 posts
 

Re: Hi

May 5, 2013

I definately recommened you check out the Bowling alley Smiley Wink

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 20 of 25 (135 Views)
0 Likes