24 replies 212 views Edited May 30, 2013
(:
Support Forums
Message 1 of 25 (212 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Re: Hi

May 30, 2013

Good evening. What's up? What is your topic tonight?

HomeStationMagazine
Message 2 of 25 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1405 posts

May 30, 2013

Ohhh can i suggest a topic?

"Who put the boom in the chika chika wow wow"?

From a decision by Sony to move away from Community to focus on Competition...

To a forum that was on its way to repairing itself in a focus on Community.. now having trolls protected if they help generate site hits..

To the world of HOME being kept in the dark when so many developers have left already...

A concept focused on profits and Competition have another name in the world of Pro-Community- RIP!

May the trolls, drama makers and competitive personas find joy in Sony - I'll do like soo many others and just move on.

Kitty Pyra - Career and Online life ended officially 2014
Message 3 of 25 (207 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

May 30, 2013
Well I havent been online (home/forums) all of may and i dont know where to begin. Missed everyone. I want to ask 'whats new' but I know in Home I'm sure lots. Either way, hello.
Support Forums
Message 4 of 25 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2038 posts

May 30, 2013
Welcome back Smoking, it's nice to see you on the forums again.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 25 (196 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

May 30, 2013

Well, Welcome back. There is a lot to catch up on for you here. You can check out the Home blog for the updates. http://blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-home/ Beside that? Same ol' here Smiley Wink nice to see you.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 6 of 25 (188 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

May 30, 2013
Thanks LegoFire good to see you as well and Jers and KittyPyra and heck all of you really its hard to go about life without Home after so long with but it was a great month full of 'sun' and 'people'. Haha reading down briefly on front page are we getting a core update tomorrow? Im back online at the moment finally but assume Homes down for maintenance atm.
Support Forums
Message 7 of 25 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

May 30, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Thanks LegoFire good to see you as well and Jers and KittyPyra and heck all of you really its hard to go about life without Home after so long with but it was a great month full of 'sun' and 'people'. Haha reading down briefly on front page are we getting a core update tomorrow? Im back online at the moment finally but assume Homes down for maintenance atm.

1.81 is live and you will be promted at Home login to download it. Be sure to make sure your orange HD light on the front of your PS3 stop blinking before you hit the Start download button to ensure a proper load.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 8 of 25 (181 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

May 30, 2013
Duly noted. Thank you kindly.

Ps. mods move, lock or whatever this as you see fit. I realize the topic/content.. Yeah. Just wanted to drop a Hi. ^_^
Support Forums
Message 9 of 25 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1405 posts

May 30, 2013

Heh Heh

Just admit it you came back because your like the rest of us!!!

funn.jpg

Welcome back !!!

From a decision by Sony to move away from Community to focus on Competition...

To a forum that was on its way to repairing itself in a focus on Community.. now having trolls protected if they help generate site hits..

To the world of HOME being kept in the dark when so many developers have left already...

A concept focused on profits and Competition have another name in the world of Pro-Community- RIP!

May the trolls, drama makers and competitive personas find joy in Sony - I'll do like soo many others and just move on.

Kitty Pyra - Career and Online life ended officially 2014
Message 10 of 25 (171 Views)