Gaming Beast
2137 posts

Re: Home 1.3 to release september10th!!! (maybe) plus my guess for ps store upda

Sep 8, 2009
^After reading your post, why does your signature not surprise me at all?
Photobucket
Message 21 of 43 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
855 posts

Re: Home 1.3 to release september10th!!! (maybe) plus my guess for ps store upda

Sep 8, 2009

CRUNKRIS wrote:

KillWill420 wrote:

djepic112 wrote:

9/11 remembrance shirt exclusive to NA? Highly doubt it. Also this thread is pointless. I hate ones that go like this:

OMG 1.3 UPDATE TOMMOROW

maybe. 

What you havnt seen the animated American flag shirt? I doubt they sell that throughout the world. How hard would it be to make a 9/11 shirt.

P.S. 800th post

congrats on your 800th post. and I'll drink to many more

yes, the American flag animated shirt and uncle Sam costume are exclusive to NA home. So they exclusive part is not a problem at all. They can easily do it.

however, if they dnt, I would like every to buy the animated flag shirt and were it in remembrance. I'm not planning anything right now, but come Friday and nothing, I might.

If you are going to put on an event in Home in rememberance of 9/11, I want very badly to join you. I would be very pleased about that! We could even take a moment of silence to remember those who lost their lives that day. Let me know and I will plan to be there. Thank you.

If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
Message 22 of 43 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
855 posts

Sep 8, 2009

djepic112 wrote:
^After reading your post, why does your signature not surprise me at all?

lol I wouldn't think that it would surprise you. I didn't just put that in my sig for nothing after all! I am definitely a very caring and kind person and wouldn't have it any other way. I just wish that more individuals were like that you know?
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
Message 23 of 43 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
12 posts

Sep 8, 2009

re: 9/11

"More than 90 countries lost citizens in the attacks on the World Trade Center."

"Aside from the approximately 2,669 United States casualties, 329 foreign nationals (excluding the nineteen perpetrators) also perished in the attacks."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-American_casualties_of_the_September_11%2C_2001_attacks

tjaycee
Message 24 of 43 (72 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1391 posts

Sep 8, 2009
I hope trine comes out soon
TriangleOffense Trophy Card
Message 25 of 43 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6846 posts

Sep 8, 2009
I'm sticking with my guess that it'll be on the 15th!
"I want to fly, into the sky
Turn my back on this whole world and leave it all behind
This place is not my home. It's got nothing for me
Only leaves me with emptiness And tears in my eyes"

PSMVP: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Message 26 of 43 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
401 posts

Re: dnt think so. the next day is a sad day.

Sep 8, 2009

CRUNKRIS wrote:

i dnt think it will b the 10th. everyone forgets what happened on the 11th of september?

i think we'll get our usual great update with lots of content and hopefully a "We Remember" shirt. But i just think its too close to that day of the year for them to release 1.30. 9-11 only comes arround once a year and i bet Home doesn't wanta try and upstage that day. i know i wouldn't.

but if it comes on the 10th, i wont complain, but i will be shocked and taken aback. and it might make me question Sony abit.

im sorry if i come off as alittle rude by saying this but if its the 10th they release it then its not on the 11th plus while tragic yes but that doesn't mean everything should hold back for that one day and dont try to say i dont care because me and my boyfriend always buy window paint for his car and paint a remembrance on all of his windows every 9-11 and we have a minute of silence and then we go about our day

ps3
psp
htc
mac
Message 27 of 43 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2301 posts

Sep 8, 2009
24th we see 1.3 why cos TGS starts that day, and sony are from japan so why not release a big update that day , i think on the 10th your (NA as am from the EU) 2 spaces and some more content. Most likely linked to the spaces. 
Wants Timesplitters 4 Smiley Sad *11-25-2010 Time Splitter rank Smiley Very Happy *
Get your Portable ID!
Message 28 of 43 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4310 posts

Sep 9, 2009

superegobry wrote:

CRUNKRIS wrote:

i dnt think it will b the 10th. everyone forgets what happened on the 11th of september?

i think we'll get our usual great update with lots of content and hopefully a "We Remember" shirt. But i just think its too close to that day of the year for them to release 1.30. 9-11 only comes arround once a year and i bet Home doesn't wanta try and upstage that day. i know i wouldn't.

but if it comes on the 10th, i wont complain, but i will be shocked and taken aback. and it might make me question Sony abit.

im sorry if i come off as alittle rude by saying this but if its the 10th they release it then its not on the 11th plus while tragic yes but that doesn't mean everything should hold back for that one day and dont try to say i dont care because me and my boyfriend always buy window paint for his car and paint a remembrance on all of his windows every 9-11 and we have a minute of silence and then we go about our day

no, i completly understand. i wuld never question you ffor thinkign such a thing. its a reasonable view. just for me, i would hold off. i mean its a big update. and 9-11 jumps out at no one. they can make their update anyday of the month or year. why do it the day before 9-11? just for me, i would let 9-11 have the week and simply update Home the following week.
Message 29 of 43 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

Sep 9, 2009

JVBGFR wrote:
Don't start rumors like this.

Yes, because what we will get will only be a army t-shirt...

Message 30 of 43 (72 Views)
0 Likes