Fender Bender
2672 posts

Re: Home + Trophies

Sep 25, 2009

If trophies show how much someone spends or doesn't spend I have little use for said proposed tropies. It's my business, not anyone else's.

Message Edited by Kid_Fleetfoot on 09-25-2009 01:52 AM
"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 11 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Sep 25, 2009

PatchAdams2000 wrote:
Why not have trophies for certain actions? Here's a few examples: Spent $10 in Mall Spent $50 in Mall Danced the Running Man for 30 minutes Visited all spaces Answered all questions correct in a BUZZ! round Your created BUZZ! round was played You added 10 friends You are a member of 5 clubs ect...ect...ect....

your kidding right.....

People would;

Add people just to get a trophy then delete them

Join clubs to get a trophie and then quit

look like some kinda fool and leave thier avtar doin the runnin man while they watched a tv program.

The Mall 1 would be unfair to kids who dont have money to buy stuff, but kool for people who do, however I dont feel like I deserve a trophy jus because I own all 9 personal spaces and 80% of whats available in the stores.

Basicly trophys are supposed to be won and earned, not achievements.....Thats an xbox thing

Message 12 of 17 (2 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4709 posts

Sep 25, 2009
ummm...can't you win a trophyfrom echochrom n cant u just buy a trophy at the mall?
I miss cyd Smiley Sad
Message 13 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Oct 20, 2009

GamerMoney wrote:
ummm...can't you win a trophyfrom echochrom n cant u just buy a trophy at the mall?

Yes, theres a lot of prizes in the arcade. I've won them all and had fun doing it.

EchoChrome;

EchoChrome Outfit

EchoChrome Shirt

EchoChrome Sculpture

EchChrome Thinking Man Statue/Trophy

EchoChrome End Table

Ice Breaker;

Hat

Shirt

Pants

Shoes

Statue/Trophy

You can also win lots of other stuff in home, refer to this thread to find them.........

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3home&thread.id=665684

Message Edited by TheXSRacer on 10-20-2009 12:41 PM
Message 14 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4841 posts

Oct 20, 2009

PatchAdams2000 wrote:
Why not have trophies for certain actions? Here's a few examples: Spent $10 in Mall Spent $50 in Mall Danced the Running Man for 30 minutes Visited all spaces Answered all questions correct in a BUZZ! round Your created BUZZ! round was played You added 10 friends You are a member of 5 clubs ect...ect...ect....

Spend 10 to 50 buck for a trophy no thank you..

♣♦

The Realm Of AnarchY

♠♥
Message 15 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
494 posts

Oct 20, 2009

your kidding right.....

People would;

Add people just to get a trophy then delete them

Join clubs to get a trophie and then quit

look like some kinda fool and leave thier avtar doin the runnin man while they watched a tv program.

The Mall 1 would be unfair to kids who dont have money to buy stuff, but kool for people who do, however I dont feel like I deserve a trophy jus because I own all 9 personal spaces and 80% of whats available in the stores.

Basicly trophys are supposed to be won and earned, not achievements.....Thats an xbox thing

This.

Jet Set Radio Pictures, Images and Photos
★☆~The Leek Overlord Of Self-Made Justice~☆★
Message 16 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Oct 20, 2009

I've been thinking about this lately too. Home should have some trophies....There are so many things you could get trophies from. Plus it would be a good way to get more people involved and interested in home. 

More traffic in home = more $$ for sony! so its a win-win situation if you ask me. Smiley Tongue 

Everyone's a critic....
Message 17 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes