Highlighted
Jun 10 2010
By: SPADERZ216 Wastelander 516 posts

Home is bringing the world together!

5 replies 33 views Edited Jun 10, 2010

So this fifa global lounge space is awesome IMO. I heard this is a temporary space but I hope not. I just want to thank ya for providing us with this space, please dont take it away! As being someone who is multi-cultural, I love to mingo with people from all over the world! So far everything is running stable too, loads a bit slow (i think more avatars are allowed in this space than normally) but thats fine, nice awesome huge screen, music, sports playing on it. If you havnt checked this space out, do so now!

Kudos x10 for the Fifa global lounge space!!

Message 1 of 6 (33 Views)
Survivor
2537 posts

Re: Home is bringing the world together!

Jun 10, 2010

yeah its awesome looking at the different clothes from other regions, i like them more than our clothes tho.

¨°º¤ø„¸||¸„ø¤º°¨
Message 2 of 6 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
761 posts

Jun 10, 2010

Yes, thanks to SONY, now users from all around the world can experience network timeouts and freezing at the same time, together.

If you want a picture of Home's future, imagine a boot stamping on an avatar's face... forever.
What we have here is failure to communicate. Some people you just can't reach.
"I have this thing I do? It's called THINKING." -George Carlin
Message 3 of 6 (33 Views)
Survivor
2254 posts

Jun 10, 2010

gman_harmon wrote:

Yes, thanks to SONY, now users from all around the world can experience network timeouts and freezing at the same time, together.

Indeed, it's all about sharing

GISignature
Message 4 of 6 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
516 posts

Jun 10, 2010

gman_harmon wrote:

lol.. anyways as i mentioned above, so far so good, everythings stable, lets hope it stays that way.

Message 5 of 6 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
761 posts

Jun 10, 2010

Mark it.  14:32:55, I just locked up in Feva Arena and had to soft reset my PS3.  Woohoo!  I just got my console back, and I get my first crash in less than half an hour!  Way to go, Home!

If you want a picture of Home's future, imagine a boot stamping on an avatar's face... forever.
What we have here is failure to communicate. Some people you just can't reach.
"I have this thing I do? It's called THINKING." -George Carlin
Message 6 of 6 (33 Views)
0 Likes