Wastelander
731 posts

Re: Home’s Top Avatar - Western Week

Jul 20, 2010

@jak_angel well thank you. Your pink outfit is cute and there are ALOT of great entries .

@playa247  LOVE your pics and that is also one of my FAVORITE Clint Eastwood westerns lol!!!

BannerFans.com
Message 51 of 192 (71 Views)
Uncharted Territory
776 posts

Jul 20, 2010

original
Message 52 of 192 (71 Views)
Fender Bender
3914 posts

Jul 20, 2010

beantot wrote:

Excellent, needs more Bon Jovi though. Smiley Tongue

Message 53 of 192 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1115 posts

Jul 20, 2010

Nice pics everyone!

Thanks for the awesome comments everyone! You rockkk!!!Woman Very Happy My grand dad made us watch that for like a million times when I was growing up. I so love Clint Eastwood in that. Clint Eastwood, hotty of 1967! And thanks for telling the name of Tuco. For years I thought it was Duco. In fact me and my husband had a outstanding bet. He'd say  that it was Tuco. We would watch the movie to hear the name but for some reason we would never watch the credits or Google it LOL! Dang it he was right! But im not gonna tell him LOL! Here is our favorite part and we laugh each time as if we had never seen it before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUslGSoEH8I&feature=related

Message 54 of 192 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

Jul 20, 2010

Hmmmmmmmm - Western - hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - as my mind begins to ..........................

*********************************BROKE BUNNY-EAR MOUNTAIN*************************************

Life on Broke Bunny-Ear Mountain can be both uplifting and rewarding.

But it can also be a lonely place 

Deciding to go into the nearest town called HOME for supplies - I happend to meet and make some new friends.  (Dem city folk sure do dress funny) 

My new friend Emo asked where I lived - and I tried to describe to him what Broke Bunny-Ear Mountain is like.  He wanted to see it for himself and I was happy to oblige (and NO - the lasso wasn't needed - but why take any chances, right?   )

The two of us spent  hours - just talking and talking - realizing that we had many things in common

The time went by fast - and we decided to finally sit and have us some supper.  (My dog Noob wasn't sure who this stranger was - but at least he didn't have him for dinner )

When we were finished eating - I asked my new found friend if he had to get back to the city.  He replied that he was in no hurry to leave - if that was okay by me.

Life on Broke Bunny-Ear Mountain can be both uplifting and rewarding.  And it doesn't have to be lonley place.   

JPConway

Life is what you make of it.  Enjoy - be happy - be yourselves.

Message 55 of 192 (71 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

Jul 20, 2010

Posted my entry -------> http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/Home-s-Top-Avatar-Western-Week/m-p/45951...

Hope y'all like it - and my thanks to Emo for all his help. 

Thanks - JPConway

Message 56 of 192 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
299 posts

Jul 20, 2010

PSN ID: FlubberDucky9

Female Entry

"Daisy Ducks"

Picture1

Picture2

Picture3

Picture4

Picture5

I just want to reach out to those people who are too scared/shy from posting their entries. I just want them to feel at home (no pun intended Smiley Very Happy) and have fun. From the short span that i have been sumbitting enries, i've definitleyseen a decline of posters and submissions. I just want to make a point that, you do not have to be popular to win nor do you have to be in a "club". This is a community, and i would really love to have as much people being creative and joining. The more the merrier. So if you're reading this and is hesitant or having second thoughts, don't be, you wouldn't know until you try. Thank you guys so much for the support and kudos if you like <3<3<3

Message 57 of 192 (71 Views)
Uncharted Territory
949 posts

Jul 20, 2010

Here you go girl =D

Please kudo FlubberDucky9's post Here. This would have been below hers, but I ended up on page 7...lol.  Anyway, makes it easier to see her pics

Message 58 of 192 (71 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9679 posts

Jul 20, 2010

Iady-cha0s- wrote:

PSN ID: Iady-cha0s-

"Western"

All kudos are much appreciated!

Very nice! Kudos to that one!

Message 59 of 192 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2000 posts

Jul 20, 2010

psn id: homeboy79

Here is my submission..It's a Walker Texas Ranger theme......I hope you enjoy! ......but first....here's my inspiration...

And then this last one is just for kicks, so please only kudo for the pics above...Thanks for viewing!

walker

PlayStation®Home Picture 7-19-2010 9-13-51

SUBSCRIBE: InWorldPix

WATCH:  Homeboy's How To

FOLLOW:  @InWorldPix

Message 60 of 192 (71 Views)