Well now I never ever come to forums unless I truly feel the urge so just let me tell you this is me venting and I almost count on you playstation home moderators to not do JACK about it!!!!
What kind of mini game is this? Realy realy realy realy? Who came up with this waiting 5 minutes per "ATTEMPT" to play **bleep** IS THAT!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME !?!?!? IS IT SO **bleep** **bleep** HARD TO LET EVERYONE PLAY IT SIMULTANIOUSLY? I ALREADY SAW 1 POST ON THE FIRST PAGE ABOUT HOW REDICULOUS THIS IS AND I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW MANY MORE THERE ARE !!!!!!!!!!
EVEN IF YOU TAP X LIKE A BANSHEE SPAZTIC **bleep** YOU STILL GET DENIED !!!!!!! WOW...... WOW... XOKJDLHF;KLSDJHGDSFJGHS you know what.... its bull
AND TO ADD TO THIS UNREASONABLE **bleep** YOU GENIOUSES AT HOME WANT TO MAKE SOME TOURNAMENT EVENT !? FOR WHO HUH? THE ELITE FEW PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE PATIENCE AND SPARE TIME OF A **bleep** BUDDIST MONK?
HELL, YOU EVEN HAD TO ANNOUNCE ON THE MESSAGE OF THE DAY "BE QUICK ON THE DRAW" YEAH MORE LIKE "KEEP TRYING UNTIL YOU FEEL THE URGE TO POST A MESSAGE ON THE FORUMS TELLING US HOW BROKEN THIS SYSTEM IS HEHEHE HAHAHA HOO HOO HOO!!" YEAH!
STOP PUTTING THESE **bleep** ON HOME IF THEY ARE MORE FRUSTRATING THEN THEY ARE FUN OKAY? THE RESIDENT EVIL 5 BEETLE HUNT **bleep**..... DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I PLAYED THAT BRAIN TUMOR OF A MINI GAME!
anyway thanks for who ever read my hissy fit, if you cant understand why im so pissed off than you are just a simple minded person....... time for half of these forum posters to tell me to be patient like everyone else, well no thanks... i wouldnt waste anymore time on this EVEN if somone paid me.
When you submit a report, it doesn't pager a mod, it sends the chat log and a screen shot to moderation where from there they will take action if they have evidence, people wont get banned on the spot if a mod isn't present, they will be given a ban for the correct amount of time deemed they have to serve and will probably be put into place two or three days later
And I know how it is in that place, real bad and people are really letting all there anger out, I had never heard such bad language
Also, would you mind changing the word "pi**ed to Peeved, thanks
This post is hilarious. Put the controller down and get some sleep you can't win 'em all!
Seriously though, I've felt your pain.
It's not that bad, seriously. All you need to do when you enter the lounge is select the game. If you select it immediately, you'll not have to deal with any bubble machines that have yet to load. If you keep the select game window open and then wait for the music, you 'll have to wait about another minute before the play option is highlighted. You'll just need to be quick to push play.
I don't chat if there are bubble machines active.
The mini-game is more than worth the wait. I'd suggest you pay attention to some of the walkthroughs. It'll certainly help your not having to access the game numerous times before you figure out what to do.
I think TC is right in some way. I mean, I've been patient, pressed the play button, got a message "waiting for server" then got denied. I have a life, so I can't wait an hour to play a 5min game. It's a bad design choice.
I'll play it after the contest, as nobody will play it anymore.
I do admit that minigame was badly designed.
I mean, Let's look at this objectively.
* 3 different scenarios that are pure "trial and error", meaning you'll fail numerous times before figuring each one out unless you use a walktrough/video/map.
* Instant death, bad camera angles and shibitos that run towards or can be toggled by other players hence killing you.
* A waiting queue that usually takes minutes AND that allows only five people to play simultaneously, resulting in uber-long waits.
* Frequent occurences of "server busy" after waiting five minutes since alot more than five people are waiting and only a few at a time can get in.
* Bubble machines being possible in the home space and one being enough to block most people that don't know how to switch targets from accessing it.
* Obtainable costumes that requires you to explore the map, hence increasing the chances of you getting killed and being forced to restart...
* Randomised scenario layouts, ensuring maximum failure rate from noobs and forcing experience players to replay the same level when they don't need the items for said scenario anyways.
* And finally, the coolest item, the sword, requiring everyone to survive. That in itself is pure madness. The odds of having five people that know the scenario enough not to die is so thin you'll probably be forced to play 20+ games till you get it.. And since each two-minute game is followed by at least 10 minutes of trying to get into a game... Prepare to spend a long time playing the game.
Basically it's a ten minute gameplay minigame that takes more than a full day of constant waiting and trial and error to complete due to a badly designed server connection interface (just make the players spawn in a separate area and allow five people per 30 seconds to join the game and allow them to retry the scenario till they get what they want).
The wind carried screams from the west, I could not help but smile - Kain - MGO - Stealth_Viper