Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Re: I Need Your Help, Home Community!

Jun 14, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

Katari1260 wrote:
By the way, I don't know if a lot of you know this or not, but Facebook is using Hashtags as well.

SO SPAM IT UP

Reported for "SPAM" J/K. Good luck! Smiley Very Happy

Pssh, it's not spam when it's love. It's called "passion" =P

Message 71 of 88 (212 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
223 posts

Jun 14, 2013

It would be a huge disappointment shutting Home down. But I highly doubt. Home makes lots of money. And I'm one of their highest paying customers. They would sure as heck miss my money. That's for **bleep** sure. I'm willing to do what it takes. Because Home is my Home, and I luv it. I'm game. Are you? #HomeOnPS4

Message 72 of 88 (192 Views)
Survivor
2175 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 14, 2013

If by some chance Home does come to PS4, I doubt it will require you to have a PS+ subscription; Since news came out that DCUO will still be free to play & won't require a PS+ subscription to play it. Other than that, you have my support in twitter bombing this hashtag out there.

Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Message 73 of 88 (184 Views)
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Jun 14, 2013

I'm definitely down for some tweeting! I'm not ready to let all the money I've spent to be for not! I'd miss my friends too much!

#HomeOnPS4

Message 74 of 88 (182 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jun 14, 2013

TitusF wrote:

If by some chance Home does come to PS4, I doubt it will require you to have a PS+ subscription; Since news came out that DCUO will still be free to play & won't require a PS+ subscription to play it. Other than that, you have my support it twitter bombing this hashtag out there.

Sony has confirmed that not every multiplayer game for the PlayStation 4 will require PlayStation Plus, as publishers will be able to decide what happens with free-to-play titles.

In an interview with Polygon, SCE Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida confirmed that this would be the case before revealing that Sony Online Entertainment has already decided its MMOs won't require players to have a PS Plus subscription.

"As far as free-to-play games are concerned, it’s a publisher’s decision whether they put it inside or outside of the PlayStation Plus requirements," he said.

Free-to-play games for the PlayStation 4 that won't require you to have a PlayStation Plus subscription are currently confirmed to include DC Universe Online, PlanetSide 2, Blacklight: Retribution and Warframe.- IGN

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/13/ps4-publishers-decide-if-free-to-play-needs-ps-plus#.UbrDZbk3...

HomeStationMagazine
Message 75 of 88 (176 Views)
Survivor
2175 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Jersquall wrote:
 --snipped--

Thanks for posting the sources to this news.

Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Message 76 of 88 (173 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Jun 14, 2013
ooooo sounds quite attractive, however, I spent way more money in PSHome then i ever have on DCUO, or any other pay-to-play service, granted it's in small quantities, but adding 5.00$ to your wallet every 30 seconds cause you still need money adds up over time.

You don't wanna click the 25$ option, cause you think it's too expensive, but you'll click add 5$ 5 times before you realize it's the same amount. xD
Message 77 of 88 (143 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

Jun 15, 2013
*BUMP*

Thanks for cleaning up the thread, whoever you were. (MOD)

Sorry...I had to step in and say somethin. If people wanna troll, they can do it elsewhere. A lot of good people have provided their support for this thread and it's cause. I dont wanna see it tarnished with deconstructive negativity. Especially when good intentions are involved.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 78 of 88 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Jun 15, 2013
I noticed twitter was getting kinda slow, So i hit up a few more pages, the tumblr post got 7 more hits today alone, and facebook still only has 4 #HomeOnPS4 tags.

Don't worry people! There's also an in-home Club, look it up "Home On Ps 4"

Also, I've seen a few video's on youtube about people finding mentions of PSHome going to POSSIBLY be on PS4.

What was stated is that Home has moved to "the Cloud" which we ALL know is a good thing, and something that's mandatory for it being on the PS4, so keep hope high!
Message 79 of 88 (89 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

Jun 16, 2013
How's everything lookin with #HomeOnPS4 so far?

I notice the tag is still spreading. Good news. ^_^
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 80 of 88 (67 Views)
0 Likes