Splicer
49 posts

Re: I did not pay $6.99 for this BS! (Cutteridge Estate)

Oct 18, 2012

mybro92 wrote:

Just a heads up to those who bought either the furniture bundle or the Ultimate bundle (which includes the mini games and furniture) and have been able to find them. Try looking in storage. When I found out I was able to play the mini games at Cutteridge Estate (by buying the Ultimate bundle) I thought my new furniture would appear too, sadly I was wrong and I had thought I would have to contact Juggernaut Games about this issue. I had the thought of checking my storage and wouldnt you know, my furniture items were there.

So just as a thought, check your storage to see If your missing items are there (also check under 'Appliances' as that's where the majority of these items are located).

yeah i know. bunch of ignorant people don't know that there is a storage or that they should be clearing their cache and deleting/reinstalling home at least 7 times a week. you're at least a smart cookie. chocolate chip with some M&M's. 

Message 31 of 46 (353 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 18, 2012

I still have nothing. 😑 Nothing in storage and no games. My issue may be related to the fact that I filled my wallet while making the purchase and hopefully Sony refills my wallet soon so I can get the package. 😞 

Message 32 of 46 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1366 posts

Oct 18, 2012
Still nothing for me either. I added funds to my wallet as well while I was purchasing. Not sure if that's just a coincidence but sure hope they get this sorted soon...

Message 33 of 46 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Oct 18, 2012

Yeah, um. So. I cleared my cache multiple times, restarted my system multiple times, and have now deleted Home to attempt to reinstall it. Now I've tried to reinstall it 4 times, all being ended with a wait time estimate going into 3000 minutes (dead serious) and getting an Internet error message when my Internet is working just fine. 

My hopes are completely dashed with trying to get this **bleep** bundle to show, so I just give up. My PS3 is a shambles and the store isn't even letting me click on anything in it. I'm fully done.

I'm **bleep**. I'm really **bleep**. 

Message 34 of 46 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Oct 19, 2012

the weather is back in the Cutteridge estate but i realized the crying lady is missing from the Cutteridge estate i hope she is goin to be coming back since my friends like to get pictures taken w her other then that i believe it is all good

Message 35 of 46 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Oct 19, 2012
I would just like to say...

Anyone that complained about the weather, picture frame, ghost lady or reaper game being removed, as well as anything else...when Juggernaut and several other people here have stated many times over that these changes were TEMPORARY to the space, in conjuncture with the Halloween holiday....

You guys are morons.

The next time a dev wants to take initiative to do something for us, as a holiday treat - shut your mouths and let them! These kinda things dont happen often and when they do...its rare. Dont ruin it for everyone else. -_-
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 36 of 46 (236 Views)
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Oct 19, 2012
Well Shadow-Runner, I don't think I've ever agreed with you more. lol

Woe to the devs who decide to do a winter holiday treat to any of our spaces... :smileytongue:
Message 37 of 46 (212 Views)
Sackboy
413 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Who are you to call of us IGNORANT? I like so many on home know to check our storage, clear our caches and even reinstall home when needed! Today is the 19th, and I bought the 10.99 bundle on the 17th! After doing all the things listed, like many others have yet to receive my furniture or a refund! Yours and others NEGATIVITY  is why people don't post here! They are tired of the name calling and childish behavior that has become the way of life on this forum!

Sam

" Live Free or Die! "
Message 38 of 46 (191 Views)
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Oct 20, 2012

first off if ur talkn bout me no one has said anything bout the crying lady that's why i brought it up. i wasn't complaining about anything just figured it might be a mistake that they don't know about n thought i'd bring it to them. no need calling me ignorant r anything else since i've been sayin for past 3 days that they said they were bringing back the book game and the box. they didn't say anything bout the crying lady being taken away n she was there before the update. as for the picture frame i didn't say anything bout that either i said it was back. if ur goin to insult someone try insulting those that deserve to be insulted not those that haven't done nything to deserve it. try reading up next time to make sure what ur saying holds merit.

Message 39 of 46 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Oct 20, 2012

It better only be Temporary or they better Give us a REFUND!  Nuff Said!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 40 of 46 (129 Views)
0 Likes