Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Re: I know youre tired of these threads but......

[ Edited ]
Jun 15, 2013

krypticLyfe wrote:

I was talking about the future of Home with king of games when the convo went to the cloud. Thats when it hit me! What if we get Home on the Ps4 BUT when the cloud becomes available to the point where we can download our ps3 saves and downloaded games on the Ps4? I'm starting to think that will be the case but of course its speculation and only Sony really knows. Btw, has anyone wrote a letter to Sony about it or called them?

Home has always been FREE to play!  With PS3 u have to PAY to play anything online with it.... Meaning u must have PLUS at all times for anything Online!

So if that's the case Home free as we had it all this time would not fit into PS4's plan of Pay-To-Play!

Of course it would be Nice to have HOME on PS4 and if we have to pay for PLUS that would be OK if......  HOME was no longer in BETA on PS4! And the servers would work then as they don't do now... And they put more effert into Home than they do now.... Something Sony hasn't done with Home since 2009/2010 when they did support HOME!   It would be nice to see more effert put into Home on PS4.... And maybe also less and less Noobs!  And finally and end to ISE hacked item's on PS4 Home!  That alone would be worth it!

But until Sony says Hey were gonna support Home on PS4.... It's not gonna happen and our Beloved Years on Home are about to end.... Even now Sign's point to it more and more ie: No More Home's Glasswalls!   Utoh!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 11 of 13 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Re: I know you're tired of these threads but......

[ Edited ]
Jun 15, 2013

Actually they confirmed that some games will remain free to play for multiplayer as well (its up to the developers to decide if they want it as plus or not)  warframe for instance will not require PS+ for multiplayer when it is launched on PS4

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/13/ps4-publishers-decide-if-free-to-play-needs-ps-plus

(edited for spelling and link)

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 12 of 13 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Re: I know you're tired of these threads but......

Jun 15, 2013
Message 13 of 13 (91 Views)
0 Likes