Jun 12 2013
By: myalana Ghost of Sparta 8001 posts

I've Enjoyed E3 In Home

47 replies 434 views Edited Jun 12, 2013

I visited the E3 Space in Home over the last couple of days, and I've enjoyed it. I've completed quests, earned rewards, watched trailers and just wandered around a bit. I've been to every E3 event Home has had. Some have probably been better in ways than others, but  I do always enjoy them. Yes there were issues, there almost always are, still, I had fun.

Perhaps someone already made a thread expressing the same sentiment as this one. If that's the case, my apologies. I haven't read much here the last few days as so many threads seem to be along the same lines and they just didnt pertain to or interest me. I didn't post this to diminish anyone else's opinion or try to stifle their voices, I just felt like this should be said.

Thank you for this year's Home E3 event and I hope it isn't our last.

Message 1 of 48 (434 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Re: I've Enjoyed E3 In Home

[ Edited ]
Jun 12, 2013

Yes, although there was many issues..it was fun.../_________ /

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 2 of 48 (429 Views)
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Jun 12, 2013

In the few hours I was able to be on Home last night before maintenance I also spent all of my time in the E3 space.  I didn't have the issues most people had as I am usually on in the middle of the night but it was nice to have something different to do.  I always enjoying seeing what new games will be coming out.  The thing about E3 is that I always make at least 1 new awesome Home friend because of E3.

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 3 of 48 (422 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

Jun 12, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

The thing about E3 is that I always make at least 1 new awesome Home friend because of E3.

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 48 (411 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jun 12, 2013

I'll have to admit, its events like these that make Home worthwhile. I just wish we would see more like this on a regular basis like before. Maybe not huge scale events like the E3 booth but something along the same lines like we use to have.

Events and rewards are what made Home awesome, for me at least.

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 5 of 48 (405 Views)
MVP Support
13762 posts

Jun 12, 2013

I'm glad that you had a great time in the E3 2013 virtual booth as me and other users do despite the issues that are present when doing quests. I think there could've been something else added to make the event more interesting, but what the hey? At least the event was successful and interesting for all of us Home users and gamers because of the vouchers.

I hope next year's E3 turns out well when it rolls by. Smiley Wink

Playstation Telephone Hours: Weekdays, Saturday: 6AM - 10PM, PST (Sunday: 8AM - 8PM, PST)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 6 of 48 (400 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jun 12, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

I'll have to admit, its events like these that make Home worthwhile. I just wish we would see more like this on a regular basis like before. Maybe not huge scale events like the E3 booth but something along the same lines like we use to have.

For me it was always more the people than the rewards. These events though have always been a nice break from the norm and something fun to do with friends. Any event we get these days is nice to see.

Message 7 of 48 (393 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jun 12, 2013

myalana wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

For me it was always more the people than the rewards. These events though have always been a nice break from the norm and something fun to do with friends. Any event we get these days is nice to see.

Friends too, of course. Was just saving best for last Smiley Tongue

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 8 of 48 (386 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Jun 12, 2013

My alt(s) viewed every "screen", but my main cannot complete the E3 missions. I'll get over it or try again, again. But it's been a fun showing.  Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 48 (379 Views)
Highlighted
MVP Support
13762 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 13, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

myalana wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

Friends too, of course. Was just saving best for last Smiley Tongue

You're right Chad, friends are more important than rewards. Friendship sure does make Home interesting and worthwhile.

Playstation Telephone Hours: Weekdays, Saturday: 6AM - 10PM, PST (Sunday: 8AM - 8PM, PST)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 10 of 48 (379 Views)