Fender Bender
1747 posts

Re: Is Acorn park broken again?

May 24, 2013

JoyceHairhelmet wrote:

Uh oh! I was there late last night, and it was all working fine, store, games etc.

In related news, I finished all the stuff on the board, and no reward at all! I'm ready to get pelted with tomatoes on this one. Smiley Very Happy

CONGRATS Joyce!!! Funny, I was taking to ALEXELWAY at AMP today about you and the tree, too. Should have sensed some anger if you had completed what was in the park  ... so far. Smiley Sad

And in my instance, everything was working for me. Smiley Happy  Hmmm ...

Message 11 of 47 (204 Views)
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

May 24, 2013
When isnt it broke is the better question..

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 12 of 47 (197 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

May 24, 2013

JoyceHairhelmet wrote:

Uh oh! I was there late last night, and it was all working fine, store, games etc.

In related news, I finished all the stuff on the board, and no reward at all! I'm ready to get pelted with tomatoes on this one. Smiley Very Happy

What level are you now that you have completed everything?

Message 13 of 47 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7945 posts

May 24, 2013
Had to get on home today to appease my P.i.C. and shockingly the only new space worth going to at all was broken. Good to know im not missing out on anything enjoyable. Nice space tho, just to bad that it would seem home development staff is completely incompetent at this point. Seriously how are these developers not ashamed to admit these product belong to them?

Please train me in your playstation home sales department sony, the way you can sale broken items you cant touch is completely astounding. I need these skills so that i can sell nothing to someone.
Message 14 of 47 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
891 posts

May 24, 2013
MistressLiliana, I think I'm around level 33 or so.

I am assuming with all the open space there are probably more games etc to come. Also curious if leveling up to whole numbers, like 50 or 100 is going to do anything. I'm very interested to see what the highest level is. I've maxed out at all the others like S2 and Orb Runner-would like to do it at the park too, just for completion's sake.

I am pretty much just a gamer, so treat most Home spaces as games to finish for rewards, then move on from, (a lot of the people I know are the same way-prolly why the smart devs upgrade content constantly.) So I don't really have a lot of incentive at this point to continue leveling up, you know? I still roll around a bit, but the space has filled up with the "see and be seen" folks that were displaced when Central Plaza was closed, so now I'm off to greener pastures. (pun intended. Smiley Happy )
Message 15 of 47 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
891 posts

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2013
Goddess, not upset at all, I just like finishing things! LOL Plus, I suspect they have more content to roll out. It's so obviously carefully constructed-you can see it's a labor of love on someone's part. I can be patient. So now it's off to Killer Plants, which I still suck at, but have managed to wrest some rewards from. Smiley Very Happy

I wish I could quote people on this stupid iPad. Probably I can, but I know it will take me an extra hour to figure it out, LOL.
Message 16 of 47 (159 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

May 25, 2013

Umm ... Joyce, Veemee tweeted that yes, there will be picnic challenges ... I'm just saying, so no, you're not finished yet ... *thumbs up*

I'm sure there are quite a few more things Veemee has up their sleeve. Hopefully, we can JUST get a stabilized version of Acorn Meadows, then we can mostly be happy! Smiley Very Happy

Message 17 of 47 (138 Views)
Uncharted Territory
891 posts

May 25, 2013
Yay! that is awesome news, goddess. Smiley Happy I never check twitter enough to catch these things hot off the press.

I know the functionality has been intermittent, but despite that, I've been able to play everything to completed, at least all that's been released so far. My new guess is coupled with my old guess: overloaded servers cause things to go pop. But now I can see that the space is for multiple regions, what else could have happened? They just need to work out all the kinks. I'm sure they will.
Message 18 of 47 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

May 25, 2013

JoyceHairhelmet wrote:
Yay! that is awesome news, goddess. Smiley Happy I never check twitter enough to catch these things hot off the press.

I know the functionality has been intermittent, but despite that, I've been able to play everything to completed, at least all that's been released so far. My new guess is coupled with my old guess: overloaded servers cause things to go pop. But now I can see that the space is for multiple regions, what else could have happened? They just need to work out all the kinks. I'm sure they will.

Actually, I heard this from my boat partner this morning when I was trying to get my riding 10 boats as a passenger challange. Yeah, my Twitter acct. is pretty much private. I went to VEEMEE's Twitter site to confirm it right afterward.

Yeah - the space as def. been released internationally for sure. And VEEMEE's def. looking into the issue of teleportation and the photo races, among other things. Anywho, in do time, they right these issues. Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 47 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1667 posts

May 28, 2013
Mercia anyone ? *HINT*
Message 20 of 47 (71 Views)