Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Re: Is Acorn park broken again?

May 28, 2013
It's still broken for me. Tried to go on earlier and pedal on the pedal boats and it didn't want to work! Smiley Sad

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 21 of 47 (931 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

May 28, 2013

JoyceHairhelmet wrote:
MistressLiliana, I think I'm around level 33 or so.

I am assuming with all the open space there are probably more games etc to come. Also curious if leveling up to whole numbers, like 50 or 100 is going to do anything. I'm very interested to see what the highest level is. I've maxed out at all the others like S2 and Orb Runner-would like to do it at the park too, just for completion's sake.

I am pretty much just a gamer, so treat most Home spaces as games to finish for rewards, then move on from, (a lot of the people I know are the same way-prolly why the smart devs upgrade content constantly.) So I don't really have a lot of incentive at this point to continue leveling up, you know? I still roll around a bit, but the space has filled up with the "see and be seen" folks that were displaced when Central Plaza was closed, so now I'm off to greener pastures. (pun intended. Smiley Happy )

Hey, since you did absolutely everything I have one last question to ask you. Is there a challenge called Back Seat Biker that is gotten for riding as a tandem passenger for some time (like the Bike Rider challenge, but for the back). Alphazone4 says it is how you get the park bench, which I know is incorrect because I got it for being a back seat passenger on 10 bikes. It also says it only takes 5 mintues to get, but I was on the back of a bike for around 20 minutes before the driver kicked me off, I figured if it existed maybe it takes 30 minutes but I am not willing to go through the hassle just to find out that Alphazone4's information is completely wrong.

Message 22 of 47 (920 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
444 posts

May 28, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:
It's still broken for me. Tried to go on earlier and pedal on the pedal boats and it didn't want to work! Smiley Sad

sometimes they work sometimes they don't but until veemee patches it we cant really do anything about it

Message 23 of 47 (915 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

May 28, 2013

I was on not to long ago and it was working then loged back on and it was not working.  Smiley Sad

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 24 of 47 (900 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

May 28, 2013

ACorn Meadows FAIL!!

Message 25 of 47 (735 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11842 posts

May 28, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

ACorn Meadows FAIL!!

That's why I said they should've had a public beta like they did with NML. There's no way this space was tested with 64 people in the lounge for any extended period of time.

Message 26 of 47 (577 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
459 posts

May 28, 2013

we all know acorn park has problems but i dont think comments such as "FAIL"  realy help matters

im sure veemee will do what they can to fix matters and even if they dont fix it 100% i think they deserve aplaud for bringing such a lovely space and such an ambitious project.

whilst im not saying we should blindly accept broken spaces i think the devs should be given encouragement  not rude remarks.

Message 27 of 47 (514 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

May 28, 2013

ptmacey wrote:

we all know acorn park has problems but i dont think comments such as "FAIL"  realy help matters

im sure veemee will do what they can to fix matters and even if they dont fix it 100% i think they deserve aplaud for bringing such a lovely space and such an ambitious project.

whilst im not saying we should blindly accept broken spaces i think the devs should be given encouragement  not rude remarks.

You can consider it rude, I call it my opinion which I am well entitled to last time I checked.  The space is a fail not just cause it doesnt work but for several other reasons I have stated before.  Devs dont need encouragement, children do!  and if they want us to fork over our money to support their efforts then they need to put out spaces that work, Simple as that!! 

You call that an ambitious project?  LOL  Ive seen more ambitious projects then this on Home like Mercia or take a trip to JP and check out the KIKAI event, now thats an ambitious project!!  You need not concern yourself with other peoples opinion, express yours and leave others to their own again, Simple as that!

Message 28 of 47 (330 Views)
Gaming Beast
1633 posts

[ Edited ]
May 28, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

You can consider it rude, I call it my opinion which I am well entitled to last time I checked.  The space is a fail not just cause it doesnt work but for several other reasons I have stated before.  Devs dont need encouragement, children do!  and if they want us to fork over our money to support their efforts then they need to put out spaces that work, Simple as that!! 

You call that an ambitious project?  LOL  Ive seen more ambitious projects then this on Home like Mercia or take a trip to JP and check out the KIKAI event, now thats an ambitious project!!  You need not concern yourself with other peoples opinion, express yours and leave others to their own again, Simple as that!

Aggressively negative, as always.

Message 29 of 47 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

May 28, 2013

LightningEmotion wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Aggressively negative, as always.

Message 30 of 47 (239 Views)
0 Likes