Highlighted
Apr 07 2013
By: Danger_Dad PlayStation MVP 3449 posts

:^/ Is anyone else unable to download Loot's Studio Stage Set personal space?

6 replies 134 views Edited Apr 7, 2013

:^/ I've posted in support on this issue already, but I'm curious whether it's just me.

Right now, Loot's Studio Stage Set personal space will not download, though others will. I've cleared the cache, only to find that even the thumbnail image in the XMB has gone away. Even the name won't load.

Maybe Loot is tweaking the space for whatever reason.

Is anyone else unable to download/enter the space?

;^) Thanks.

Message 1 of 7 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3334 posts

Re: :^/ Is anyone else unable to download Loot's Studio Stage Set personal space?

Apr 7, 2013

Danger_Dad wrote:

:^/ I've posted in support on this issue already, but I'm curious whether it's just me.

Right now, Loot's Studio Stage Set personal space will not download, though others will. I've cleared the cache, only to find that even the thumbnail image in the XMB has gone away. Even the name won't load.

;^) Thanks.

Yea, yesterday it wasn't downloading at all, and It's all crazy there....don't know what's going on :/

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 2 of 7 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

Re: :^/ Is anyone else unable to download Loot's Studio Stage Set personal space?

Apr 7, 2013

I was just in my space this morning at around 2 or 3 am EST, as soon as I can get back on Home I'll check tho,.. hmm if they are updating the space you'd think it would be on the Home update day, but it's possible I suppose.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 7 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3906 posts

Apr 7, 2013

Danger_Dad wrote:

;^) Thanks.

I"m online now and  have all the Loot Spaces. They all seem to be working fine. Have you tried deleting Home along with it's Game Data Utility?  That sometimes solves some issues I've had in the past.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 4 of 7 (104 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3449 posts

Apr 7, 2013
:^/ That's worth a shot. I'll try that later. Right now it's past my bed time....
Message 5 of 7 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9504 posts

Apr 7, 2013
Mine is working currently I'm standing on stage.
Support Forums
Message 6 of 7 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1561 posts

Apr 7, 2013
I've had trouble downloading some of my spaces, not Loot Studio Stage specifically. Same thing w/the thumbnail image dissappearing, too. What has worked for me is clearing the cache. Then I have signed off Home and restarted my PS3. This has fixed the issue for me so far.
Posted Image
Message 7 of 7 (85 Views)
0 Likes