Wastelander
504 posts

Re: {JPN Home} free lmo

Jun 13, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

So I guess hitting square adds more balloons to the LMO when moving around. Its very cool, I like it Smiley Tongue

Apparently I beat stage 20 of Ice Breaker already, so I have Echochrome and this Mole Hunter game left to do.

I think you need to buy tickets to do the Mole Hunter game. I'm not too sure. When you do the Mole Hunter game, let me know if you do or don't need tickets for it.

you do not need them anymore as far as i know you can just walk in and do anything but if i'm wrong i own the arcade game for  mole hunter and i'm sure it counts just add me^__^

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 41 of 61 (187 Views)
Wastelander
504 posts

Jun 13, 2013

U2crazy4me wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:
Oh, I guess I read incorrectly Smiley Frustrated

Well... No you didn't read that incorrectly, someone here, not hazu did post something saying that. With that said I wouldn't pay it any mind cause that person never seems to have a clue what they are talking about with JP events, they are highly misinformed on these matters. They were posting info on the Kikai event that was soooo wrong and off beat that it really made me wonder, no joke, if they were actually even playing the same game as the rest of us..

thats what i was thinking i did look all over the JP home page blogs ect and my understanding is that the balloon for all LMO is just that a LMO made by a player nothing more to add to it. i do know the tree will have other quest maybe next week or in 2 weeks something like that anyway U2crazy4me you and TSUNADE1224 are a big help on adding info for JP home and others won't go into all names but yes

Message 42 of 61 (178 Views)
Sackboy
362 posts

Jun 13, 2013

hazu360 wrote:

U2crazy4me wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:
Oh, I guess I read incorrectly Smiley Frustrated

Well... No you didn't read that incorrectly, someone here, not hazu did post something saying that. With that said I wouldn't pay it any mind cause that person never seems to have a clue what they are talking about with JP events, they are highly misinformed on these matters. They were posting info on the Kikai event that was soooo wrong and off beat that it really made me wonder, no joke, if they were actually even playing the same game as the rest of us..

thats what i was thinking i did look all over the JP home page blogs ect and my understanding is that the balloon for all LMO is just that a LMO made by a player nothing more to add to it. i do know the tree will have other quest maybe next week or in 2 weeks something like that anyway U2crazy4me you and TSUNADE1224 are a big help on adding info for JP home and others won't go into all names but yes

Awww thank you hazu, seeing we spend most of our time in JP we try to help out when we can. You are a big help as well. And yeah once an LMO is made it can't be added to like what that person was trying to say, it would have to give you a completely new LMO for you to have more balloons. Maybe they misunderstood, thinking that instead of getting the more balloons when you hit the square button, mistaking that or misinterpreting that as getting more balloons over time.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 43 of 61 (168 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jun 13, 2013

Does anyone have any tips for mole hunter? 

As in a way, to accomplish this srore. I seem to have some trouble with it personally.

So any tips, would be appreciated.

Message 44 of 61 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1156 posts

Jun 13, 2013

So maybe the other one you are trying is the one for the opposite gender and that's why its acting up like that

Uhmm, well if it's all glitched, then ok lol ... but I'll go take a pic of my inventory,where my LMO's are (I don't ever use a female avatar) ... I have 2 LMO's that look the same, and are side by side ... when you activate them, one is the balloon one as described by others, and the next just makes me run faster when I press square

I've been going over in Japan since very early, so I may have completed something already, I have no idea ... I just saw the info in this thread and went from there

Thing is, this LMO is very cool, I like it very much and I'm HOPING nothing is glitched as a previous post suggested

Also, it's way WAY slower than the speed hacks you may see in certain spaces (just in case that's what anyone was wondering) ... this LMO just makes you run at the same speed as every other LMO

Photobucket
 photo CT3WinnerBanner_zps9eb2b641.png
Message 45 of 61 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
504 posts

Jun 13, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

As in a way, to accomplish this srore. I seem to have some trouble with it personally.

when i'm on prob be later as i'm not home right now and your on you can try it in my room feel free to try as long as you like^^

Message 46 of 61 (146 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jun 13, 2013

hazu360 wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

when i'm on prob be later as i'm not home right now and your on you can try it in my room feel free to try as long as you like^^

Well, I can never score to the exact amount that's required, unfortunately. I've never been too good at mole hunter, though the bike game always seemed easier for me.

Message 47 of 61 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
362 posts

Jun 13, 2013

beneloben wrote:

So maybe the other one you are trying is the one for the opposite gender and that's why its acting up like that

Uhmm, well if it's all glitched, then ok lol ... but I'll go take a pic of my inventory,where my LMO's are (I don't ever use a female avatar) ... I have 2 LMO's that look the same, and are side by side ... when you activate them, one is the balloon one as described by others, and the next just makes me run faster when I press square

I've been going over in Japan since very early, so I may have completed something already, I have no idea ... I just saw the info in this thread and went from there

Thing is, this LMO is very cool, I like it very much and I'm HOPING nothing is glitched as a previous post suggested

Also, it's way WAY slower than the speed hacks you may see in certain spaces (just in case that's what anyone was wondering) ... this LMO just makes you run at the same speed as every other LMO

Yes both male and female LMO's show up in your inventory side by side no matter what gender you are at the time, that is not a glitch that's how its suppose to be.. If you look at the name of the LMO at the end in (  ) there is the Kanji for male and female on each respective one. If you post the pictures in full screen view from your inventory I will tell you which is the male and which is the female, that way you can learn from now on the Kanji for male items and female items lol...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 48 of 61 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Jun 14, 2013

hazu360 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

So I guess hitting square adds more balloons to the LMO when moving around. Its very cool, I like it Smiley Tongue

Apparently I beat stage 20 of Ice Breaker already, so I have Echochrome and this Mole Hunter game left to do.

I think you need to buy tickets to do the Mole Hunter game. I'm not too sure. When you do the Mole Hunter game, let me know if you do or don't need tickets for it.

you do not need them anymore as far as i know you can just walk in and do anything but if i'm wrong i own the arcade game for  mole hunter and i'm sure it counts just add me^__^

Thank you, Hazu. I'll try and send you one soon. Do you know how long the quests for  the Mole Hunter game is going to be around for?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 49 of 61 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1156 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Well ok then LOL Smiley Very Happy

Photobucket
 photo CT3WinnerBanner_zps9eb2b641.png
Message 50 of 61 (106 Views)
0 Likes