First Son
5 posts

Re: January 2013 Suggestions

Jan 6, 2013
Sir glasswall. I would like to see the return of the male snow man mask back on home
Message 121 of 376 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 6, 2013

The old central plaza as a personal space with saucer pop game and our music , chain swing and others . Street fighter space as a personal space so i can use street fighter powers there like i use to before you took it away . Old winter wonderland as personal space uk is so lucky .   Thanks so much  fubario    Oops forgot 1 ,  a car lmo that we can drive people around in public spaces . Kinda like gz water floats but could work any space .

Message 122 of 376 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
412 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 6, 2013

Locomotion request.

Animate according to the conversation.

I would like to request for a Locomotion that works with both the virtual, and a normal keyboard.

Depending what you're typing, it would be nice if the Avatar would 'animate' in that way.

For instance, when you type, 'lol', the Avatar would start laughing, with 'lmao', it would start rolling over the ground laughing, with, 'hi', and 'bye', 'waving', with 'yes', and 'no', 'shaking the head' in that way.

In a conversation the Avatar would animate very realistically to what is being typed.

To use the existing chatlog and emotes, or design a new one, is up to you. Smiley Happy 

Message 123 of 376 (335 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
103 posts

Jan 6, 2013

I hope this will happen in PShome in the future:

Maybe JUST maybe can we have Assassin's creed 3 and other titles costumes and maybe a little update in the public place? I've always wanted more stuff for Assassin's creed ever since AC brotherhood was out same with AC revelations. BUT why did I find out between the times they were out that Xbox has all the outfits for their little (non Home-like...>.>) Avi's and we don't? I thought it was unfair and I'm NOT the only that feels the same way. I think it would be a get thing for us fans and I think they would be glad about how many people would buy the outfits. Example Multi-player costumes:

Renegade.png74292_AssassinsCreedBrotherhood-CharacterRender-Multiplayer-05.jpg

Hellequin acb.jpg

And how can we forget the originial characters:

EzioRender1.pngassassins creed 3 connor render.png

Photobucket
Message 124 of 376 (328 Views)
Sackboy
414 posts

Jan 6, 2013

Regine__ wrote:

Locomotion request.

Animate according to the conversation.

I would like to request for a Locomotion that works with both the virtual, and a normal keyboard.

Depending what you're typing, it would be nice if the Avatar would 'animate' in that way.

For instance, when you type, 'LOL', the Avatar would start laughing, with 'LMAO', it would start rolling over the ground laughing, with, 'hi', and 'bye', 'waving', with 'yes', and 'no', 'shaking the head' in that way.

In a conversation the Avatar would animate very realistically to what is being typed.

To use the existing chat log and emotes, or design a new one, is up to you. Smiley Happy 

That reminds me I want a Locomotion where I Eat Popcorn, Drink Soda, etc for all the drama that happens on Home.

Side Note: People would probably abuse the heck out of a Coffee Offering Locomotion....

Message 125 of 376 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
103 posts

Jan 6, 2013

Second thing:

I was wondering if we could maybe have a software update for home. Maybe some more slots in our apartments. Also, with apartments some look like you can place more furniture in it. And have an add-on to the place itself. I know not every space looks like there could of been more but some do I have the weekend lake house and it’s a great example:

Maybe we could ride the boat down the river or walk on the walk way would be really nice. Also, more wardrobe slots and please have a section for bottoms+shoes and put the full body stuff in the outfit section only. Also, (any developer can do this) but I was hoping we could have a stereo that can play our music from our system. Nothing is wrong with loots free music but…they don’t have the music I have and that I want to listen to most of the time. Last but not least could we get more pose like a lean back pose? And could we get free dances maybe like get rid of some that are there and replace them?

Photobucket
Message 126 of 376 (323 Views)
Fender Bender
1473 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

Please could you give me one of these?

Ostrich.jpgOstrich.jpg

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 127 of 376 (292 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Jan 6, 2013
Arcade cabinets for Espionage9, Ice Breaker and Endochrome.
Message 128 of 376 (291 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Jan 6, 2013

assassins creed japan.jpgassassins creed japan.jpgRedCoat_smalltcm1961593.jpgThese are all things I want to see happen..... Please, but to add to this Please give us a werewolf companion that we can ride and also werewolf king clothing Another cool thing would be A shape shifter wolf as a companion to ride..

Message 129 of 376 (287 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Jan 6, 2013
Make either the Home Tycoon train station or Continuum the new hub and integrate the navigator into the train or through the doors in Continuum.

Or just make a new Hub with buildings where the doors act as portals to all the other public spaces. Including an Apartment Building that when you use the portal you're taken to your currently selected default personal space.
Message 130 of 376 (380 Views)
0 Likes