The following suggestions are about Lockwood
Please for the love of FSM no dumb jokes about this! I just want to switch between the 2 without going back into inventory.
Improve Mechjets & Panthabots when compared to Konami Full Body Outfits
- Fix the broken necks
- They should at least have more Unique Animations at $9.99 than Konami's Full Body Outfits that are cheaper.
- A Panthabots Unique Animation being to Permanently close the Mouth so I don't have to look at those "I Robot" like faces.
- A Panthabots Unique Animation being to Constantly Staff Twirl
- A Panthabots Animation being any Tail Movement
- A Mechjets Unique Animation being Missile Firing
- Being able to run without Transforming
- A Mechjets Unique Animation to Transform into a Hovering Jet then Fly around without transforming back till that Unique Animation Button was press again.
- A Panthabots Unique Animation to Transform into Panther / Sabre Tooth Form then run around without transforming back till that Unique Animation Button was press again.
Lockwood can be capable of doing this but so far haven't. Konami has done this & for less.
- Comparing Panthabots to Werebats First Thread I stated the issues I found in a comparison.
- [POLL Feedback Thread] Panthabots My rating after Lockwood refused to respond.
- The Jewel of the Skies feedback and something else! My asking LKWD_Tim & never getting a response, In fact he hasn't posted there since.
I'm probably going to continue to talk about this till they're improved. Not that I have some hate for Lockwood, but I refuse to have my items be labeled Rip Offs when I know they can be so much more than what they've offered.
THIS IS FOR NDREAMS
Please add more furniture spawn points to the Vertigo apartment in Xi.It's impossible to decorate it right now.I can't fit anything large through that small hole in the wall.The apartment keeps expanding but it's going to stay empty because I can't decorate it.So please,add more furniture spawn points.
I think many of us like the Casino that you have created. Not only are the games fun, but the immersion level is high - the atmosphere. You even included three NPCs in the Concourse...
What I would like to see is an NPC in the store in the Concourse. Also, why not have NPCs in the Concession counter in the Bingo Hall? And where's the Bingo caller? We hear his voice, but he cannot be seen.
You went that far to create a "real" casino and three employees (NPCs). Why not more to further immerse us in the Paradise?
An automobile racing game that would work somewhat the same as the Dolphy races... tune up your cars and drivers and let them race around a track.
Cars from modern racing cars, to modern street cars and all the way back to hot rod cars from the 50s. Toss in a model T also. All cars would be customizable.
START YOUR ENGINES!
Make some male trunks with different colors, I would like to dress up as wwe wrestlers for fun, since they don't have any wwe gear on ps home which stinks, I want a wwe personal space too. Please no one take offense on what i said, just trying to come up with something fun to do, so why not we show off our WWE wrestling pride lol.
Oh and to be fair for the females, you can give them WWE Diva gear, so they can show that off lol.
We got the leggings now, so we need tunic tops to wear with them! I always say leggings aren't pants, and I prefer not to wear them as such, and I need long tops to avoid doing so. Trendy plaid tunics would be cool as well as solids, and long tanks as well. I'd add pictures but I can't seem to figure out how, loooooooool! ~psst~ any help would be appreciated! xD
I would like to have as a companion a butler - following me around Home with a tray and drink in his hand. When i walk, he walks. When I stand still he drinks my drink. When I chat he will mimic me (and get on my nerves - keep moving).
Seriously, a butler companion would be pretty cool and funny. As something we have to buy, or as a perk for owning all four sections of The Mansion (not three, but four).