Highlighted
May 29 2013
By: ooOHinataOoo Treasure Hunter 5870 posts
Accepted Solution

[Japan Home] New Succubus Rewards

9 replies 574 views Edited May 29, 2013

I went to the Customer Service desk in Neon Downtown and I got some new rewards. Smiley Surprised I got some new Succubus stuff. I know what you're thinking, and, no, it isn't the purplish pink Succubus stuff that you get from before for owning a Succubus outfit, lol.  I got a white Succubus outfit with all white wings, white Succubus outfit without the new wings, the new white wings to wear on my head, and Succubus hair with the new white wings. I own the original white Succubus outfit. I think that's how I got a new white version of it. Has anyone gotten any new Succubus rewards from the Customer Service desk? If you did, what kind did you get?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 10 (574 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: [Japan Home] New Succubus Rewards

[ Edited ]
May 29, 2013

I got the corrected versions of the red outfit awhile back already. i too had received the purple ones when I first tried but they didn't match my outfit. Shame the boots and what not can't be purchased separately. 

Message 2 of 10 (569 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
940 posts

[ Edited ]
May 29, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

I went to the Customer Service desk in Neon Downtown and I got some new rewards. Smiley Surprised I got some new Succubus stuff. I know what you're thinking, and, no, it isn't the purplish pink Succubus stuff that you get from before for owning a Succubus outfit, lol.  I got a white Succubus outfit with all white wings, white Succubus outfit without the new wings, the new white wings to wear on my head, and Succubus hair with the new white wings. I own the original white Succubus outfit. I think that's how I got a new white version of it. Has anyone gotten any new Succubus rewards from the Customer Service desk? If you did, what kind did you get?

The purple Succubus was an error and was given to the owners of any color Succubus. It was corrected a few months ago and now it gives the correct version that you purchased. 

Message 3 of 10 (554 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

May 29, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I got the corrected versions of the red outfit awhile back already. i too had received the purple ones when I first tried but they didn't match my outfit. Shame the boots and what not can't be purchased separately. 

You got a new version of the red Succubus outfit a while ago? Woman Surprised

Message 4 of 10 (549 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 29, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I got the version without wings, hair and a couple other items. I don't remember specifically. I know the first time I went I got items there for the outfit but they were the wrong color and didn't match my red costume purchase. I later got the corrected versions as well.

I don't know if this is something different. 

Message 5 of 10 (543 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

May 29, 2013

asfghjklEU wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

The purple Succubus was an error and was given to the owners of any color Succubus. It was corrected a few months ago and now it gives the correct version that you purchased. 

Thanks for letting me know. I didn't know that the purplish pink Succubus was an error. I'm surprised that it just now give me the right one and not before when Granzella fix the problem.

Message 6 of 10 (539 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

May 29, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I got the version without wings, hair and a couple other items. I don't remember specifically. I know the first time I went I got items there for the outfit but they were the wrong color and didn't match my red costume purchase. I later got the corrected versions as well.

I don't know if this is something different. 

Do you remember how the wings look for you when you got the corrected verison?

Message 7 of 10 (529 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 29, 2013

I'll have to check later hun. I don't remember off hand. I do like the fact you have an outfit without wings so potentially you can add the Succubus LMO wings and they won't look silly.

It would be nice if we were able to get that update here in North America but we don't have Neon or that Customer Service Desk sadly. 

Message 8 of 10 (521 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
940 posts

May 29, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

asfghjklEU wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Thanks for letting me know. I didn't know that the purplish pink Succubus was an error. I'm surprised that it just now give me the right one and not before when Granzella fix the problem.

Granzella described it here.

Succubus

Source: http://www.granzella.co.jp/contents/gzm/vol_007.html

Message 9 of 10 (514 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

May 29, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I'll have to check later hun. I don't remember off hand. I do like the fact you have an outfit without wings so potentially you can add the Succubus LMO wings and they won't look silly.

It would be nice if we were able to get that update here in North America but we don't have Neon or that Customer Service Desk sadly. 

I agree, and when you do get a chance to check, Jo, let me know. Woman Happy

Message 10 of 10 (508 Views)
0 Likes