Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Re: Jewel of the skies... Dear LKWD...

May 28, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

rramsdell wrote:
Nothing will come from....watch.

thCA5OWQGX.jpg

He's got the balls to post this but won't make another bet.   The space will probably never receive another update.  Its been written off. We all want stuff to happen but they aren't paying attention. 

Message 11 of 25 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

May 28, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

rramsdell wrote:
Nothing will come from....watch.

He's got the balls to post this but won't make another bet.   The space will probably never receive another update.  Its been written off. We all want stuff to happen but they aren't paying attention. 

After your rude PM to me titled ''LOL'' minutes ago about me making a thread to get people to feel sorry for me.. Yeah, I have written you off as well. Smiley Wink peace.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 12 of 25 (155 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

May 28, 2013
You think something will happen but its a joke. Someone kudo your post just because it was an attack and nothing more. All the user had to do was put it in the suggestion thread. Home has become a joke lately.

Too afaird make a bet again. You know I'm right. Nothing will come from it. It will just be like Hudson and other spaces as well. So why mention your tragic story at all. I don't feel sorry for you. Will never give that kudo.
Message 13 of 25 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

May 28, 2013
Thought you wrote me off? Whatever dude!
Message 14 of 25 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

May 28, 2013

"Also the big lanterns. They glow in blue and just like the palace of the seven winds lamps.. They provide lots of mood as well as some neat designs in their glow. Please release these in a bit smaller scale though. And no way make these actives. Unless they are mood setters like the nautilus lamp from juggernaut. Which changes into a rainbow of colors. But the design is terrible and the one from the jewel space would be much more appropriate to have for such a lantern.''

Really cool idea here. In fact Ambient Lighting to Match Your Style & Home is something we don't have at all really.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 15 of 25 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

May 29, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
Thought you wrote me off? Whatever dude!

The "Ice cream'' was a two word symbolic gesture of our rocky road forum relationship. Would you not accept it? eat up and let us get back to on topic please? 

HomeStationMagazine
Message 16 of 25 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

May 29, 2013
Stop feeding troll Jers.
I know u know better.

Thanks for your feedback.
- Restless Dreams.
Message 17 of 25 (120 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

May 29, 2013
Yes, but you wrote me off....yet, you keep responding.

Who's trolling who ?
Message 18 of 25 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4509 posts

[ Edited ]
May 29, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

Sony and 3rd parties actually like this kind of feedback. They read and get info. It's what they have always asked for. On topic. Some good requests.  

Edited for truth.  

Besides, there has been plenty of constructive feedback for years, most of which no one from Sony has even bothered to reply to let alone follow up with any change.  The only thing Sony has proven over the years is they say and do what they want when they want to, and have shown very little interest in what their customers have to say - and their products, performance, and public relations has largely proven that to be true.

The 3rd party developers have certainly done a much better job than Sony despite how much smaller and fewer resources they have - which is why it is all the more inexcusable how badly Sony communicates with their customers.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 19 of 25 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

May 29, 2013
LKWD.
some suggestions for u guys...
Memorial Day break is over.
Lets get back to work.
- Restless Dreams.
Message 20 of 25 (78 Views)