Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

Re: Lightning Outfit Code...

Apr 16, 2010

firehawk2324 wrote:

I'm in Nebraska, and I get charged Tax as well. I think it has to do with state laws.

Oh alright, thanks

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 41 of 105 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

Apr 16, 2010

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.

N52 Grayson 6

Message 42 of 105 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Apr 16, 2010

I know you buy this outfits buy, its still stealing cuz its NOT IN NA HOME STORES!!! I check 100 times. So you're a mod changing the $ JPN - $ NA with you're computer on a "media go + mod". An now you know its NOT!!!!! In stores so you're a hack + mod. I hope u get ban. If FF13 costumes was in NA home stores then I believe u OK. Finally I do want FF13 costumes but not is risk getting ban. P.S.. If there's an code then share or you're a lair.

Image Hosting by imagefra.me
Message 43 of 105 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2175 posts

Apr 17, 2010

Lita777 wrote:

I know you buy this outfits buy, its still stealing cuz its NOT IN NA HOME STORES!!! I check 100 times. So you're a mod changing the $ JPN - $ NA with you're computer on a "media go + mod". An now you know its NOT!!!!! In stores so you're a hack + mod. I hope u get ban. If FF13 costumes was in NA home stores then I believe u OK. Finally I do want FF13 costumes but not is risk getting ban. P.S.. If there's an code then share or you're a lair.

What did you say? I can barely even understand your post. You just butchered the English language! 

Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Message 44 of 105 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

Apr 17, 2010

TitusF wrote:

Lita777 wrote:

What did you say? I can barely even understand your post. You just butchered the English language! 

N52 Grayson 6

Message 45 of 105 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
VP of Gaming
34135 posts

Apr 17, 2010

Lita777 wrote:

its not stealing and it is on the NA PlayStation Store.

people are using a direct link URL to bypass everything on the PlayStation Store and go right to the item.

the outfits ARE in the Store, there are just no links to them.

when you purchase the outfits you recieve a recipt from Sony just like you would with any other purchase.

and you dont need a computer to get them. you can get them right off your PS3. there is no hack or mod requiered.

Message 46 of 105 (63 Views)
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Apr 17, 2010

Rene_Led wrote:

TitusF wrote:

Lita777 wrote:

Why is this so appropriate? In fact it could be the best answer to this entire series of threads people continue on posting....

Message 47 of 105 (63 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
921 posts

Apr 17, 2010

Can we just let this thread and subject die down, Japanese said she/he (idk so) got the answer she/he needed.. 

Message 48 of 105 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Apr 17, 2010

I am a She....O_O But thank you for looking out for my gender and I have been trying to say that its not even a hack...And YES! Its CONFIRMED that Whoever bought Lightning will get Outfit appeared into your inventory as soon they fix the link OR release it on next thursday...I have a nephew who currently lives in Tokyo lol He tells me alot of things like theres Gonna be Project Diva 2 comming out soon as well MGS Rising and Yes They are planning to launch FF13 outfits soon enough..Maybe next thursday or the Thursday after....Please spread this truth...Its up to you guys! ^_^ I meant Project Diva 2 & MGS Rising release in japan lol

~editted~

Photobucket
Message 49 of 105 (63 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
921 posts

Apr 17, 2010

Japanese-X wrote:

I am a She....O_O But thank you for looking out for my gender and I have been trying to say that its not even a hack...And YES! Its CONFIRMED that Whoever bought Lightning will get Outfit appeared into your inventory as soon they fix the link OR release it on next thursday...I have a nephew who currently lives in Tokyo lol He tells me alot of things like theres Gonna be Project Diva 2 comming out soon as well MGS Rising and Yes They are planning to launch FF13 outfits soon enough..Maybe next thursday or the Thursday after....Please spread this truth...Its up to you guys! ^_^ I meant Project Diva 2 & MGS Rising release in japan lol

~editted~

Good Deal,     I was thinking so but was not sure, so I did not want to say one and it be another.. I personally have never ever played any of the Final Fantasy games so I don't know about any of these character outfits.  And you are welcome....

Message 50 of 105 (63 Views)
0 Likes