Gaming Beast
2127 posts

Re: Lightning Outfit Code...

Apr 22, 2010

Rene_Led wrote:

Japanese-X wrote:
But The REAL Questions........is.....Did the people who bought Lightning already appear in their wardrobe???

Nope, Prepare to pay 10$

Unless... call Sony and tell how you have a receipt for buying Lightning's costume about a week ago before it came out using mediaGo

Why would it "be there" if it hasn't even been released in the store, technically? Why not wait until the update is over and see what happens? If the people who purchased the code before it was released don't get their item, then I guess they will just have to learn to wait until items are released next time.

Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Message 101 of 105 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Apr 22, 2010

HlBANA wrote:

Ryukata, I believe those costume sets come in one-piece while the hairpiece remains seperate.

I don't understand the reasoning, but I hope they will let us be able to purchase the pieces separately.

I know; my girlfriend got Vanille's gear and was enjoying it happily with her friends who also got Snow and Sazh. What I'm wondering is how people still get my name wrong when it's spelled out for you... Or was it fast typing that screwed it up?

Message 102 of 105 (19 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
803 posts

Apr 22, 2010

OP, it looks like anyone who bought Lightning via code got screwed. lol A friend told me it still doesn't show up in wardrobe and won't even allow anyone to purchase it legitimately from the mall since it thinks it's been purchased already.

Message 103 of 105 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2127 posts

Apr 22, 2010

MapleStory wrote:

OP, it looks like anyone who bought Lightning via code got screwed. lol A friend told me it still doesn't show up in wardrobe and won't even allow anyone to purchase it legitimately from the mall since it thinks it's been purchased already.

Let this be a lession. Be patient and you will get what you are looking for.

Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Message 104 of 105 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
666 posts

Apr 22, 2010

firehawk2324 wrote:

MapleStory wrote:

Let this be a lession. Be patient and you will get what you are looking for.

Either that, or thank the people who were running around "advertising it" and getting people to make countless threads.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 105 of 105 (19 Views)
0 Likes