Jan 25 2013
By: Justin-Believer First Son 18 posts

Like OMG! Add Justin Bieber content to Home plz!

64 replies 851 views Edited Jan 25, 2013

Can we get Justin Bieber content added to playstation home plz! Including myself there are so many people on home, like girls, gay guys, and even haters that would love to have justin bieber stuff to buy and show off to friends. The haters hate him yeah, but they still dress like he does.

His style is just so flamboyant, his voice so angelic. Who cant help but love him? Heart

Justin Bieber performs at the Jingle Ball 2012 in Atlanta, Georgia December 12, 2012. REUTERS/Tami Chappell

Id like to see t-shirts, glasses, hair, and oh DANCE MOVES directly from some of his greatest hits both current and old like "Beauty and the Beat", "Boyfriend" and OF COURSE his classic, "Baby"  Heart

Glass.Walls, and Home staff, contact me though some messaging form if you need some of my or my fan friends help with some speldid ideas (or just wanna chat). And everyone else leave YOUR ideas and thoughts plz Heart

kthnxbye!!

[Justin-Believer]

Message 1 of 65 (851 Views)
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: Like OMG! Add Justin Bieber content to Home plz!

Jan 25, 2013

"No....just, no"

-The Community

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 2 of 65 (839 Views)
Wastelander
658 posts

Jan 25, 2013

allow me to make a wild assumption. You're a fan of Justin "pompadore" Beiber

Goodbye PSN home, You made the PS3 different, In a good way.

Message 3 of 65 (825 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
588 posts

Jan 25, 2013

kjuh.jpg

Message 4 of 65 (785 Views)
VP of Gaming
28891 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

Justin-Believer wrote:

Can we get Justin Bieber content added to playstation home plz!

The first thing to do is for you and other fans of the Bieber to contact him or his representatives, via Facebook, Twitter or official fan site to let them know that you would like this to happen.

With that said, you can also post the suggestion in our official monthly suggestion thread (January 2013 Suggestions). Maybe SCE or SCEA might put the idea in their ears. And if all of you really want the idea, post it every month until it happens or you become tired of requesting it.

But the most important thing to do is to let Justin and his representatives know that you would like this to happen. The more people who support this idea, the better the chances of it happening. If only a handful of people want it, then the chances are very small.

Justin Bieber and his people are interested in making money. If there is little support, then there is little to no chance of it happening.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 5 of 65 (775 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1051 posts

Jan 25, 2013

SEIZURE_BOX wrote:

kjuh.jpg

more variety of content the better imo but this picture...i love.

Astrocytoma can ruin my life but it can't break my spirit...Ghost minded and in the Shadows. Don't get it? yeah thats because it isn't normal.
Message 6 of 65 (771 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 25, 2013

I'd much prefer to see Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, Assassin's Creed and other game related content in Home. After all this is supposed to be a service for gamers.

Message 7 of 65 (763 Views)
Wastelander
558 posts

Jan 25, 2013

This post is so obviously a joke. Or this person is nuts and needs some serious help.

Message 8 of 65 (754 Views)
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Jan 25, 2013

How about instead of a kid who cries if a water bottle hits him... we have real men-celebrities on Home? Smiley Tongue

Vin Diesel anyone? ...hell I'd take a Muppet over Beiber, even they're less dramatic than him.

*Bring back a NA-Home freebies site:
http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3908139?tstart=30

^.^*
Message 9 of 65 (753 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

Let me put it this way no.  I have had enough Justin Bieber shoved down my throat, and  I don't need  him forced on me on home as well.  You want to see Just Beiber watch his DVD, or something.

Message 10 of 65 (751 Views)
0 Likes