Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Re: Lock-a-Doodle WARNING, friends cannot play unless they own it.

Apr 18, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:
Oh...I kind of like some of those....crap decisions decisions Smiley Sad

Seriously? I didn't think anyone would actually like those enough to consider purchasing it, but if you (and anyone else) really must have them, try getting someone who already has a large amount of tokens to gift it to you. That way LKWD isn't making any "new" money off it, haha.

Message 71 of 86 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013
^There's just something about the paint splatters that's a big turn on for me, but I don't know if they'll make me actually buy the game yet. I haven't bought anything in Home in quite sometime...well, minus the Deadly Premonition content in EU just yesterday.

And yeah, okay I'll admit they aren't the most fantastic looking rewards. Just something different for me is all.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 72 of 86 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 21, 2013

A friend was nice enough to gift me Lock-a-Doodle, the game seems to work pretty well minus an occasional bug that will kick you out of the game, and an issue with the easel where it will only display one of my saved doodles.

Most of the rewards are easy to earn, but I still can't figure out how to win the Doodler's Beret.

Also, the long white coat (Artist's Painting Smock) seems to only be obtainable by owning the giftable version as well as the personal space version.

Message 73 of 86 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Apr 21, 2013

Got a question. In order to play this do you have to play against another person? Or does the game provide an AI you can play against?

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 74 of 86 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2036 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 21, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

Got a question. In order to play this do you have to play against another person? Or does the game provide an AI you can play against?

You will always have to play against another person, but there are two modes to do so.

There's a mode to play with friends on your friend list (of course they need the space or active item as well) and one to play with with random users, wich will link you with other users who also happen to own the game.

There are no modes to play against a cpu.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 75 of 86 (156 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Apr 21, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

You will always have to play against another person, but there are two modes to do so.

There's a mode to play with friends on your friend list (of course they need the space or active item as well) and one to play with with random users, wich will link you with other users who also happen to own the game.

There are no modes to play against a cpu.

I see, so it has a matchmaking feature where it pairs you up against someone if you aren't playing against a friend. That's interesting, thank you. 

Message 76 of 86 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4688 posts

Apr 21, 2013
I like the shirts. Seen them around Home as well. My issue is I have no urge to play or buy the space.

My only hope is putting it on my gift machine wish list I guess. Smiley Tongue
Message 77 of 86 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Apr 21, 2013

Thew902 wrote:

My only hope is putting it on my gift machine wish list I guess. Smiley Tongue

Join the club Smiley Tongue Its on my wishlist as well but I don't see anyone getting it for me anytime soon Lol

Message 78 of 86 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4688 posts

Apr 21, 2013
I would say let's trade, but in the end that would mean we are buying it. Smiley Sad
Message 79 of 86 (139 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 21, 2013

Thew902 wrote:
I would say let's trade, but in the end that would mean we are buying it. Smiley Sad

That thought crossed my mind too Smiley Sad Lets just hope we have some people on our friends list reading this now that have big wallets hearts and would be kind enough to gift us Smiley Tongue

Message 80 of 86 (136 Views)