Survivor
1630 posts

Re: Lockwood Gift Machine *Black is back!* a must see/buy!

Apr 12, 2013

darkan12-nl wrote:

s9358 wrote:

How many furniture slots are the active beds? Think you should add that info in the giftmachine.

Lockwood is looking into that, but arent sure yet, if it can be added, more info about that asap Smiley Happy

lw.jpg

photo l_1ac92e40c72f428cb2c1ab1d6c3930c5-1-1.jpg
Message 31 of 34 (229 Views)
Survivor
1979 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2013

X-MsLiZa-X wrote:

Home is certainly going, going...Goth

XD  This is a true sign that the 90's are on their way back!!   Madonna sings ... "You only see what your eyes want to see, how can life be what you want it too be, you're frozen, when your heart's not open."  Woo Goth!!

Message 32 of 34 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Apr 12, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
Makes me wonder if they have a gothic themed apartment coming?

Makes me wonder whatever happened to that other apartment where they asked us to vote on the type of apartment, the name and the creature that would be living there (the one that looked like The Hobbit place)???  I do like the gothic pieces but wish it was sold individually as supposed to in bundles, I also would have like to see a non-gift machine version of this furniture maybe in purple like penguin suggested.Woman Happy

Message 33 of 34 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Apr 13, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
Makes me wonder if they have a gothic themed apartment coming?

Makes me wonder whatever happened to that other apartment where they asked us to vote on the type of apartment, the name and the creature that would be living there (the one that looked like The Hobbit place)???  I do like the gothic pieces but wish it was sold individually as supposed to in bundles, I also would have like to see a non-gift machine version of this furniture maybe in purple like penguin suggested.Woman Happy

im wondering the same thing about it but i dont think theyre done finishing it. who knows i could be wrong

photo brunzdead911_zps7fd473d4.jpg
Message 34 of 34 (53 Views)
0 Likes