May 13 2013
By: nicsey Hekseville Citizen 294 posts

Looking for activr ADULT home club but..

5 replies 2865 views Edited May 13, 2013
I don't want to be in just any club! I want to be in an established group! I would prefer it to be 21 and older (at least!! (Since I'm 27)). I would like the club to be active.. and what I mean by that is.. please host monthly/bi monthly home parties for people to get to know the members and to recruit more people!! Please let me know what you have! Send me a private message via xmb or on here! Thanks!
Message 1 of 6 (2,865 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3844 posts

Re: Looking for activr ADULT home club but..

May 13, 2013

you should pm Y2david about UNITY. There's a lot of clubs under that umbrella, and he may be able to point you to the right one for you.

A lot of the members are 25+, but some are younger. Some are over 35. It's worth looking.

Message 2 of 6 (2,829 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1126 posts

[ Edited ]
May 13, 2013

nicsey wrote:
I don't want to be in just any club! I want to be in an established group! I would prefer it to be 21 and older (at least!! (Since I'm 27)). I would like the club to be active.. and what I mean by that is.. please host monthly/bi monthly home parties for people to get to know the members and to recruit more people!! Please let me know what you have! Send me a private message via xmb or on here! Thanks!

hi op here is a link to the unoffical club list on ps home that you might want to check out most of these there are petty cool. I know that you might find a club you like to join there that is for adults. these club are very nice and not full of drama eather most of them are clean fun. I hope this helps tc and have fun.

here the link to it http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Unofficial-Club-List-Last-Updated-5-11-13-Ad...

Message 3 of 6 (2,814 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

[ Edited ]
May 13, 2013

OPs subject - First thought....   I know, gutter-head, hell I'm old... Haa!

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 4 of 6 (2,799 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

May 13, 2013

jimmynet wrote:

OP's subject - First thought....   I know, gutter-head, hell I'm old... Haa!

LMAO....  I was just there for a poker tournament at the Venetian.  I'll have to dig up my pics from it, as someone had put a ladder against the wall behind the statue, so from the right angle it looked like the ladder was placed between her legs.  Juvenile humor... But still funny. Smiley Wink

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 5 of 6 (2,747 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

May 15, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

LMAO....  I was just there for a poker tournament at the Venetian.  I'll have to dig up my pics from it, as someone had put a ladder against the wall behind the statue, so from the right angle it looked like the ladder was placed between her legs.  Juvenile humor... But still funny. Smiley Wink

Found it... now keep in mind when I took the pic, I hadn't noticed the ladder... it wasn't until afterwards when looking at the pics that someone mentioned the position of the ladder. Smiley Happy

StripperPoleLadder.jpeg

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 6 of 6 (2,673 Views)
0 Likes