Uncharted Territory
982 posts

Re: March 2013 Suggestions!

Mar 31, 2013

The Pool hall / Bowling alley as a personal space, or atleast have the lanes & tables in there available for purchase,.. Preferably the older versions of both but I suppose the 1s in there currently would be acceptable. If the forum is only a small percentage of the entire Home community imagine how much this number would explode if the whole community used the forum. It's odviously a money maker so why ignore it?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 261 of 276 (126 Views)
VP of Gaming
26662 posts

Mar 31, 2013

As we have animated clothing, why not have a shirt that has bullet holes? Then a few seconds later blood pours from the wounds.

Or a long sleeved shirt that at first makes us look bone thin, but after a couple of minutes bulge out with muscles.

What about animated hair? Hair that moves as we chat. Or shifts as we walk/run in a space?

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 262 of 276 (120 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Mar 31, 2013

Increase the level at Cut throats and have more rewards 

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 263 of 276 (105 Views)
VP of Gaming
26662 posts

Mar 31, 2013

nDreams' Blimps

I've been thinking that something should be done with Blimps to make it more interesting and fun. First of all, it's like playing tag in the air... And endless ongoing game of tag with no end.

My idea is to update it so that at the end of a twenty four hour period, the person who managed to stay untagged the longest in a day is rewarded with a prize from the nDreams Catalogue. Basically, there will be no sitting around and now reason to not be "it".

I don't know if this can be done, but it's just an idea.

Bonus time!

At the end of a season or year, the person who has managed to not be tagged the longest out of each daily winner will win a super-duper prize. Maybe a free blimp hanger personal space with interactive blimp - look out the windows and see the landscape slide by. And maybe a couple of other nDreams goodies.

Message 264 of 276 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Apr 1, 2013
lol yeah disney land apartment
Message 265 of 276 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Apr 1, 2013
and please bring back that list i need to create my pets!!!!
Message 266 of 276 (74 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26662 posts

Apr 1, 2013

Arcade Cabinets

How about arcade cabinets that have two line-ups of prizes? One set of prizes for the owner of the cabinet and one set for their guests. The owner cannot collect the guest prizes unless they are a guest at someone else's personal space or clubhouse.

I think that this could encourage the sale of such cabinets and help with our social interactivity. If it can be done, it might be appreciated.

Message 267 of 276 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3073 posts

Apr 1, 2013

What about an active item that's like the ginger bread house, or bunny den. But it could be something big that full grown npc's come walking out of and wander around your space. Then your personal space would look more active like a public space.

bobs fed signature
Message 268 of 276 (63 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1307 posts

Apr 1, 2013
I wish there was a dance pack specialy for breakdance where it would contain moves such as:

Cricket
Airtrack
Trax / Halos
Windmill
Munchmill
Flare
Headspin
Hand Hops
Air Swipes
Tombstones
90's ending in 2000's

If they make that, that would be the best pack in home... maybe the price could be $10-$20 but i think if they make all those moves all in one pack it's pretty worth it. I also think they should make all the moves continous because i hate moves like from hip hop hero that only does 2 aitracks and sometimes i prefer doing unlimited windmill, headspins or air swipes. It should also be easy to combine all moves into a huge breakdance set.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 269 of 276 (53 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1307 posts

Apr 1, 2013
So we know there's konami penthouse which has the best dance floor in all home. So i want a new public space with a better dance floor, very dark enviroment, strobe lights and the music being from billboard top 100 pop songs being active all the time. I think it would be a great idea since lately home has been adding SO MANY dance packs and dancing outfits that it would be really good if they would add that for those amazing dancers.

I have street moves pack 2, bloons breakdancer, blue breakdancer from the original costume shop, neon raver man, top rock pack, GST pack ,hip hop hero and even the astronaut from bloons. I want to make those outfit shine but i can't seem to find a really good place other than konami penthouse, which gets old btw. -Thanks
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 270 of 276 (53 Views)