VP of Gaming
26893 posts

Re: May 2014 Suggestions Thread

May 18, 2014

nDreams' Blimps

It's been a long while since I visited nDreams' Blimps...

I've been thinking that something should be done with Blimps to make it more interesting and fun. First of all, it's like playing tag in the air... And endless ongoing game of tag with no end.

My idea is to update it so that at the end of a twenty four hour period, the person who managed to stay untagged the longest in a day is rewarded with a prize from the nDreams Catalogue. Basically, there will be no sitting around and now reason to not be "it".

I don't know if this can be done, but it's just an idea.

Bonus time!

At the end of a season or year, the person who has managed to not be tagged the longest out of each daily winner will win a super-duper prize. Maybe a free blimp hanger personal space with interactive blimp - look out the windows and see the landscape slide by. And maybe a couple of other nDreams goodies.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 121 of 255 (743 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2014

Hey Vee meeSmiley Happy add this, South American Maned Wolf. While not a true wolf, it is beautiful, pre-historic, and rare

( avatar, and companion, please):

Maned wolf

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 122 of 255 (731 Views)
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

May 18, 2014
As I am sure it has been mentioned before. .but a personal bowling apartment. .maybe with 2 lanes you could either practice or play a game with your friends
Message 123 of 255 (720 Views)
Uncharted Territory
903 posts

May 19, 2014
- Two person LMO Motorcycle's that allow your friend to hitch a ride while you drive the Motorcycle.

- An active massage couch where you and a friend can sit on it and you can give them a foot massage and such.

Just some ideas!!

Smiley Very Happy
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo_zpsdb1a5950.jpg
Message 124 of 255 (706 Views)
Uncharted Territory
965 posts

May 19, 2014

sunset.jpg

Message 125 of 255 (690 Views)
Lombax Warrior
195 posts

May 19, 2014

paintball guns that shoot paint and make sure you can aim and shoot

Message 126 of 255 (654 Views)
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

May 20, 2014

I would like to see the first person view option from the closed beta to return.

Message 127 of 255 (615 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

May 20, 2014

Second request is an updated version of the original harbour studio. Maybe put it in the store for free or something along those lines, an alternate studio would be nice

Original.png

I made two posts so people can vote induvidually on my two ideas. (maybe they don't like one but like the other and only want one of them to happen etc)

Message 128 of 255 (614 Views)
Monster Hunter
34 posts

[ Edited ]
May 21, 2014

Acorn Meadows Park a happy and great place to hang out in playstation home but its in danger in the deep dark corners of the park. Evil acorn trees are planing to invade Acorn Meadows Park and frighten all visiters away!Haunted Tree by ShadoWolfozo

The only way to foil their evil acornic plans is if VeeMee makes Squirrel Animal avatars with acorn stuffing and acorn spitting action.

Will the Squirrels save the park? Only VeeMee knows.

I hope you injoy my idea.

You can't beat the WIZ
Message 129 of 255 (601 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26893 posts

[ Edited ]
May 21, 2014

A Home Core Train Station

A core (public) space: A train station. Think of Grand Central Station. Have shops and diners around. Maybe some arcades for gaming, kiosks for viewing videos...

Then we enter the train proper. What does the train have? A dining car, a smoking car, a club car. Maybe linked to the Poker at Sportswalk (as far as leaderboards are concerned). Maybe compartments where four to six people can sit and chat. Or even a private aread on the train.

Or perhaps, Digital Leisure would like to take a hand in this?

All the while as the train travels up and down the coast or cross country, towns, farms and cities pass by the windows. Maybe they can represent the American landscape? Or maybe iconic private and public space of Home, past , present  (and future?).

I've been thinking about this for a long time, and the Harry Potter content encouraged me to finally request it. But should it be a modern train? Or an older one built with more character? Something that would take us back to a more romantic era in American history...

"Good night, America, how are you? Don't you know me I'm your native son. I'm the train they call The City of New Orleans..." - Arlo Guthrie.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 130 of 255 (558 Views)