Wastelander
398 posts

Re: May 2014 Suggestions Thread

May 21, 2014
Revamp Wardrobe Wars ♡ Include LMO wars, themes, new rewards, implement a wardrobe war trophy, challeneges, etc. Pleeeeeease
#finfree
Message 131 of 255 (733 Views)
Monster Hunter
9 posts

May 21, 2014
PLEASE MAKE IT CLEAR IN THE DESCRIPTIONS OF INTERACTIVE DANCE LMOS WHO/WHAT GENDER SHOULD BUY IT. I'm deeply angered right now, because I bought a dance, but guess what??? I was the wrong gender, I HAD NO IDEA. These locomotions cost WAY TOO MUCH so CLEAR DESCRIPTIONS would be nice. Better yet, why not just pack both genders in like you do with your normal dances??? I don't get it???? I checked the inventory to see what gender was blacked out for my hug locomotion, etc., and it was the SAME as the shop one I bought. So I figured, HEY, THIS SHOULD BE RIGHT! -buys- So there goes about $3 that I just wasted!!!! -_- please fix this, I'm not sure if this is annoying anyone else but I barely get to spend money on home anymore, so it really sucks... I, nor anyone else should be feeling this way about something that isn't even our faults.
Message 132 of 255 (708 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2991 posts

May 22, 2014

Please bring these back:

Mardi Gras Dress.pngMardi Gras Dress-Bottom.png

They are called the Mardi Gras dress and Mardi Gras dress bottom.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 133 of 255 (673 Views)
VP of Gaming
28563 posts

[ Edited ]
May 23, 2014

To Granzella regarding their Window to the World City By The Bay:

Please, add cable car bell sounds to the space (outside) to help immerse users to the San Francisco experience. Let the bells ring every twenty minutes or so.

I came from San Francisco and do miss the sound of the cable car bells up and down Powell Street.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 134 of 255 (659 Views)
First Son
1 posts

May 23, 2014

I have recently got back to playing PS Home after a year and like many of the new changes. What I would love to see added is a "DUNE" space! It could be on Arrakis, in the city of Arrakeen, you can be awarded Stillsuits, there could be mini games that include Thopters and Dune Worms. There could also be different house items, such as items from the Atreides, Harkonnen, and the many other royal houses. I think it would be very fun and great for fans and would help bring its popularity back. I would like to hear what what you have to say about my suggestion.

dune.jpg

Dune movie poster 1984.jpg

Message 135 of 255 (616 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

May 23, 2014

WOLFE_775 wrote:

I have recently got back to playing PS Home after a year and like many of the new changes. What I would love to see added is a "DUNE" space! It could be on Arrakis, in the city of Arrakeen, you can be awarded Stillsuits, there could be mini games that include Thopters and Dune Worms. There could also be different house items, such as items from the Atreides, Harkonnen, and the many other royal houses. I think it would be very fun and great for fans and would help bring its popularity back. I would like to hear what what you have to say about my suggestion.

dune.jpg

Dune movie poster 1984.jpg

I'd like to see this too, though in truth the Sith would take it over as tatooineSmiley Wink

I want to see the new" letterman" Jacket in orange with a black number and purple with a white number, and make them for females as well.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 136 of 255 (598 Views)
Survivor
1742 posts

May 23, 2014

Another K-Pop Dance.

ORANGE CARAMEL: _ Abing abing.

Message 137 of 255 (587 Views)
VP of Gaming
28563 posts

May 24, 2014

I'd like to see a space dedicated to showing off historical landmarks and events (national or international). Sort of like a museum about American (or world) history. Have displays of the Lincoln Memorial, the Golden Gate Bridge, the Hindenburg disaster and many others. And when we enter or approach, we can activate a switch that wil play an audio, video or text description as to what the display represents.

Along with this, we can recieve or purchase items or clothing based on the event or place. And maybe have a game sorting out a mixed up timeline where nothing makes sense...? Example: The World War II happening in the 1960s...

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 138 of 255 (546 Views)
Fender Bender
2356 posts

May 25, 2014

This dance.

Skip to 0:17 

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 139 of 255 (502 Views)
First Son
6 posts

May 25, 2014

Hey, I would really want some Japan Item's to come over here like the Japanese Spring Cardigan from 2010. Or even some exclusives from Japan such as the Miku hair, Black Rock Shooter, etc. I'll provide all pictures at the end of these items. I Wouldn't mind spending money extra money on these exclusive items. Also, there should be an Option on where we can trade rewarded item's. And it should be from Cross regional so it can be cool to see some Japan item's in U.S Home, or EU.  All these item's have been invented just need to be localised.

Here are some Picture's:

Japanese Spring Cardigan 2010 (Red)

Japanese Spring Cardigan (Blue)

Black Rock Shooter Hair:

White Rock Shooter hair:

Hatsune Miku Outfit:

Winter Nordic Sweaters: (Green, Blue, Grey)

2010 Summer Tank Top:

That's all my suggestions, Thanks for taking your time and reading my suggestions. =)

Message 140 of 255 (464 Views)