Ghost of Sparta
11825 posts

Re: (Mini guide) Peakvox Lab Japan & Monster Japan rewards added on 5-22-2013

May 26, 2013

RenKitten69 wrote:

The last NPC I talked to was the green devil monster, and the last quest in my page is greyed out so I can't play it? It's worth 1350 pts

If it helps, I use a lvl 30 S Water Dragon (the white and pink one)

I've been looking for weeks to find another monster to talk to but haven't had any luck finding one

That could be mission 20 (count them), if so, you have to use a C rank pet.

Message 31 of 43 (315 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

[ Edited ]
May 26, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

RenKitten69 wrote:

The last NPC I talked to was the green devil monster, and the last quest in my page is greyed out so I can't play it? It's worth 1350 pts

I've been looking for weeks to find another monster to talk to but haven't had any luck finding one

If it's grayed out then most probably that's the reason. There are certain quest that have restrictions so you need to look carefully for which one can be used. Some can be rank, some can be element, some can be species, and some can be a combination of them.

Message 32 of 43 (312 Views)
First Son
17 posts

May 26, 2013

Really awesome Pay!! Great job! 3Smiley Happy

Btw, after the inclusion of new pets, gear and ingredients my L-Project advancement went back to around 40%, but I still got the book #1... 

Message 33 of 43 (301 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

May 26, 2013

...and do you know if the Venetian Set helps with anything at these games?

Message 34 of 43 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
37 posts

May 26, 2013

nagon111 wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

RenKitten69 wrote:

If it's grayed out then most probably that's the reason. There are certain quest that have restrictions so you need to look carefully for which one can be used. Some can be rank, some can be element, some can be species, and some can be a combination of them.

Thanks so much for this info, I was able to complete the quest and 3 more popped up

I'm able to do 2 of them but the 3rd is still greyed out no matter which monster I pick, is there a guide on what you need for the specific quests? I'm guessing I need either a Rex or a Giraffe because those are the only 2 I don't have, and I don't think I have the giraffes in my book (48 types total)

Also, I'm guessing the reason I can't get the succubus monster quests is because I'm not at 100% yet? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just excited to finally be getting somewhere with this! Cat Very Happy

Message 35 of 43 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

[ Edited ]
May 26, 2013

RenKitten69 wrote:

nagon111 wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

RenKitten69 wrote:

Thanks so much for this info, I was able to complete the quest and 3 more popped up

I'm able to do 2 of them but the 3rd is still greyed out no matter which monster I pick, is there a guide on what you need for the specific quests? I'm guessing I need either a Rex or a Giraffe because those are the only 2 I don't have, and I don't think I have the giraffes in my book (48 types total)

Also, I'm guessing the reason I can't get the succubus monster quests is because I'm not at 100% yet? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just excited to finally be getting somewhere with this! Cat Very Happy

I'm not in Home right now, so can't confirm, but most probably it's the Rex. From what I remember, there is no restriction that deals with something paid (such as A rank, Devil or Kirin species).

The succubus needs the pirate outfit which unlocks at 100%

Message 36 of 43 (275 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11825 posts

[ Edited ]
May 26, 2013

Here is a guide for the quests. Go to the Peakvox Monster page and the Quests tab..Smiley Wink

Message 37 of 43 (267 Views)
Wastelander
572 posts

[ Edited ]
May 26, 2013

gustavomsk wrote:

...and do you know if the Venetian Set helps with anything at these games?

Thanks Gus.

I have so many items that boost stats in Monster, that I am unable to tell if this Set gives bonuses or not.

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Here is a guide for the quests. Go to the Peakvox Monster page and the Quests tab..Smiley Wink

Thanks for re-posting this link CMC. I had it at the end of the mini guide, in case anyone missed it:

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=2&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=transl...

Message 38 of 43 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

May 26, 2013
Someone wake me up when this comes to NA Home. thanks!
Message 39 of 43 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2038 posts

May 26, 2013

RayBladeX wrote:
Someone wake me up when this comes to NA Home. thanks!
You may be sleeping a while then. Cat Tongue

I'm sure this will get here eventually though but we still have a lot of other updates for Peakvox Labs in the NA region to await still.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 40 of 43 (235 Views)
0 Likes