Mar 24 2013
By: smokingpistol Ghost of Sparta 9504 posts

Missing something?

[ Edited ]
20 replies 775 views Edited Apr 7, 2013
Missing Item Thread
If you are missing an item in Playstation Home and would like to see if other users have it or not before you post to support this is a thread to check. Hopefully we can help you find the item or get you in touch with the people responsible for a solution.
I will try to keep op updated with verified missing items and their fix status as we hear of them.

*If you have an issue with an item/space always contact Joystick_Warrior via the Home support forum for help. Ultimately we in this thread can't fix items only try to help you locate them or verify if others are missing it too.

*Also, check your storage areas before declaring something missing please as lots of times things will end up there.

CURRENT MISSING ITEM REPORTS:

- none currently

Missing something or want to discuss a missing item? Post below Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 1 of 21 (775 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Re: Missing Item List

Mar 24, 2013

NOT the red Stapler !

smokingpistol wrote:
I dont want this in support I want it in PS Home general please.

Hello everyone I would like to ask a favor of you all. Can you please list the items you are missing after the last core update?

Some items have gone AWOL completely and I want to compile a list of all real missing items for our man in support J_W and to also inquire about them myself with the related devs.

Check storage first before declaring something missing please as lots end up there.

The Ndreams Stapler active item is gone for multiple people so leave that out. Ndreams & our support know of that one and are looking into it.

So anyone certifiably missing anything else?

Thank you all

Message 2 of 21 (691 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Mar 24, 2013
lol
Support Forums
Message 3 of 21 (665 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2013

The thing I miss the most that was lost due to the 1.75 "update" was my patience... oh and some sox. Smiley Wink

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 4 of 21 (649 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3859 posts

Mar 24, 2013
:^/ I'm missing one of the large soda cans from the Namco Museum. I used to have all eight, but now only seven.

I've already posted it in support when I first noticed it, and Joystick_Warrior is aware of it. I'll add it to the list here, and add more as I notice them.

;^) Good idea, Pistol
Message 5 of 21 (485 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 25, 2013
I have thousands of items and its hard to know what is and isnt there as I dont check every day. Sometimes I would only know if someone pointed it out to me like the Stapler active item was. Support is great I am not trying to take that away but the reason I made this is to let myself and the community know the MAIN missing items so we can all check and verify if its isolated or a group issue and then contact the developers or inform Joystick_Warrior.
Support Forums
Message 6 of 21 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 25, 2013
Thank You Danger_Dad I am supposed to have all the cans also and will look and report in your support thread to add my voice to the list of those affected.

Edit: I found all cans personally
Support Forums
Message 7 of 21 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Mar 25, 2013
^ why hello old thread. Nice to see you made your way back.

@Danger_Dad I did have a look at my Namco can collection and all is in order it seems although one I collected later was hard to track down in storage.
I have 4 single cans, 4 triple sets of cans & 1 single green can that is seperate from the rest from there also. It may be isolated my friend.
Support Forums
Message 8 of 21 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3859 posts

Mar 25, 2013
:^/ I've scoured quite thoroughly, dude. It's missing altogether.
Message 9 of 21 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Re: Missing something?

Mar 25, 2013

whatever you do...DON'T LIST Criss Angel's Mindfreak Coffin Couch!

Message 10 of 21 (317 Views)
0 Likes