Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Re: My stroll through (Home)

May 23, 2013

NorseGamer wrote:

Jers, I'm honored to be your friend. And you are truly a class act.

Home has never been "just a game." It's far more than that. For all of the derisive commentary Home's had to endure over half a decade -- both from the people who get it and those who don't -- the reality is that Home has done something very unique: it's measurably impacted some peoples' lives for the better.

With your permission, Jers, I'd like to reprint this story in HSM under your byline. Particularly since something cool is coming up which we should chat about offline.

So, hey, Round Table this weekend? :smileyvery-happy:

Home has done wonderful things for you as well. I know. Olympus knows! You got it right my friend. Home is beyond it's initial ideas and sales don't hold a candle to the community.

Publish with no typo's. I haz a Rep! :smileyvery-happy: We should get together after E3.

TY, my friend.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 21 of 103 (301 Views)
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

May 23, 2013

poor you thanx for sharing BLAH BLAH

Message 22 of 103 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

[ Edited ]
May 23, 2013

:smileyvery-happy: I wondered when ''they'' would show up. You missed the point. Not poor me! I'm fine. I had the Home community, friends and more fun the last five years probably more than most here. I have seen things and known things, met people you will never meet... :smileyhappy: anyways yeah. I'm fine. :smileywink:

.:EDIT:. typo's

HomeStationMagazine
Message 23 of 103 (287 Views)
Gaming Beast
2000 posts

May 23, 2013
Great post, Jers! Your perspective is truly inspiring and insightful. Thanks for all that you've done for this community!

SUBSCRIBE: InWorldPix

WATCH:  Homeboy's How To

FOLLOW:  @InWorldPix

Message 24 of 103 (272 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

May 23, 2013

homeboy79 wrote:
Great post, Jers! Your perspective is truly inspiring and insightful. Thanks for all that you've done for this community!

So many do their part here and on sites and like yourself with video's. That's all Home.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 25 of 103 (263 Views)
PlayStation MVP
33349 posts

May 23, 2013

great thread Jer. always inspirational. :smileyhappy:

keep a look out for a PM from me tomorrow.

Message 26 of 103 (250 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

May 23, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

great thread Jer. always inspirational. :smileyhappy:

keep a look out for a PM from me tomorrow.

Thanks brother, I will. :smileywink:

HomeStationMagazine
Message 27 of 103 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1148 posts

May 23, 2013

Jer : All I can say is : God Bless you, and we love you. :smileyhappy:

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 28 of 103 (248 Views)
MVP Support
3811 posts

May 23, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

Bambi, That was a danderously high injury >.< You're so fortunate. the daily, all day pain sucks but staying busy keeps my thoughts from focusing. I don't take any meds at all. Thank you for sharing. It has been awesome watching the green HCV blossom into exactley what I knew she would. :smileywink: You rock'

I used to be on meds, to be honest I needed them.  Now I'm off them (for the better).  Thanks a lot for sharing, and letting me share, Jers.  I do have to say that this Community is so awesome.  I've meet a lot of good people here, you included.  I'm never above you, I'm never below you, I'm always beside you.  <hugs>  I got to say your story kinda made me tear up a bit.  Sent out a good message.

Bambi-01us
Message 29 of 103 (241 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

May 23, 2013

Thanks, Lil

That means a lot. Appreciated.

Bambi, You have been through so much and it has always bleed through when chatting with you. Yes, you knew I knew when you knew that thing we knew. :smileytongue: Thanks. Keep being you. You're fine to when you think about it. :smileyhappy:

HomeStationMagazine
Message 30 of 103 (234 Views)
0 Likes