Highlighted
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Re: NA Home management needs a serious OVER HAUL

[ Edited ]
Jan 21, 2013

So its common sense for you to try to bully people and act as if youre some strawboss ?

I'll assume its also common sense in your eyes that you make comments to spur reactions from people so then you can turn around and report them.

Well I'm interested in hearing your suggestions that would benefit the community as opposed to satisfying your own personal wants. It seems your sole driving logic is so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that you will fight to protect it even if its failing the community as a whole.

Message 101 of 123 (225 Views)
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Fly_Mixed_Papi_ wrote:

I love Home as much as all of us do, HOWEVER the recent and gradual changes are leaving a sour taste in my mouth.

1. Home blog updates on Wednesdays

2. Managements lack of caring about what we say

3. NO game related content

4. NO 1st party support

5. Higher prices (it's expected but virtual items are UNLIMITED in quantity)

5. Lack luster events

That's just the tip of the ice berg and those reasons are making Home very boring. If the management doesn't care about us, why should we even support Home or management anymore? I had the honor of meeting GlassWalls and Locust_Star 2 years ago at E3 and they *seemed* very enthusiastic about Home then, now, not so much. It seems EU, JP and EVEN the empty HK management teams care more about the user than OUR OWN management team. Do we need to overhaul the Home team and get in new people to get things done they way WE, THE USERS want?

Maybe they arent so enthusiastic as much anymore because of the unlimited complaints by whiny users who are always ungrateful for everything Sony and Pshome has to offer. 

Smiley Tongue *show me your bacon and i will show you mine* Smiley Happy
I'm not here to be liked, I'm just here to be heard.
Give me what i want and i will go away.
Message 102 of 123 (211 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Jan 21, 2013
Or maybe they caught on to the fact that most the NA majority they base their decisions on was only brown nosing them and actually buying the bare minimum of items required to be allowed in the groups considered to be elite just to have better opportunities at getting free items for their trolling accounts with no intentions of financially supporting development of games, and the minority that they avoid and seem to ignore because they have complaints and want more games have been the ones paying to keep them going this whole time.. Now they feel all awkward and have no clue how to redeem themselves so they just gave up and started making everything pay to play instead and focusing on regions that dont recognize their id's. Who knows.
Message 103 of 123 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
443 posts

Jan 21, 2013

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

So its common sense for you to try to bully people and act as if youre some strawboss ?

I'll assume its also common sense in your eyes that you make comments to spur reactions from people so then you can turn around and report them.

Well I'm interested in hearing your suggestions that would benefit the community as opposed to satisfying your own personal wants. It seems your sole driving logic is so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that you will fight to protect it even if its failing the community as a whole.

You should be praising how clever (or either oblivious) Conrad_Max is.

He is basically volunteering himself to be a decoy distraction punching bag on behalf of Sony, the Home Management Team and 3rd party developers. Though that can be either a good thing or a bad thing (it's a bad thing at this point of time) since the real anger that's not being addressed to the right people is getting lured on to him for example, either intentionally or out of blind devotion I guess.

That is why I say those who feverishly and zealously support those that cause continous errors on Home for example are part of the problem. The frustration is being sidetracked to them instead of those who are responsible, while they just sit back and wait for the anger to subside, as it has many, many, many times before without having to deal with the brundt of harsh criticism.

Very clever and manipulative I gotta say.

Message 104 of 123 (171 Views)
Sackboy
443 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 21, 2013

Oh and one more thing, ILLUMIN-X and everybody else interested.

Just ignore those certain people, no matter what they post to get your attention to argue with them.

Try to focus on the topic at hand without having to de-rail yourself. It will do you good and keep you on track.

If you don't, you'd only drag yourself to be part of the problem as well by getting tangled into their web over constant trivial bickering that often leads to personal attacks and somebody reporting your post, intentionally or out of dilemma.

Message 105 of 123 (167 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Conrad who are you to tell anyone to go anywhere ?

I only make suggestions based on commonsense and logic.

I am nobody. But you are somebody.

This entire line of thinking is to blame for many of the problems here I believe. WE, shouldn't be thought of nobodies...WE should be held in the highest regard and staff should be concerned about and catering to US. Without US, where would Home be?

Message 106 of 123 (162 Views)
Sackboy
443 posts

Jan 21, 2013

^ ^ ^ ^

Alright, alright,

Focus now.

Message 107 of 123 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 21, 2013

KyIeHyde wrote:

^ ^ ^ ^

Alright, alright,

Focus now.

I don't want a Focus...I'd rather have an Audi TT....thanks though.Smiley Happy

Message 108 of 123 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
443 posts

Jan 21, 2013

myalana wrote:

KyIeHyde wrote:

^ ^ ^ ^

Alright, alright,

Focus now.

I don't want a Focus...I'd rather have an Audi TT....thanks though.

Darn.

Would you be interested on a 2011 Scion tC then? You know? The one that used to be promoted pretty efficiently by the Community Management Team and made to sound fun to participate in on Home back in the day?

See how I tied that in without derailing the topic?

Message 109 of 123 (143 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4392 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Another week, another post about the poor Home Management and communication, and another useless expenditure of energy.

I left Home about a year ago now.

I liked Home.  I left because I hoped if more people did the same it would force Sony to fix the areas that really needed addressing.  Management, reliability of service, proper customer support channels, etc.

I had hoped that I would be able to return to Home one day, when SCEA finally addressed these on going issues.

It is becoming quite clear now that I will never be returning to Home.  SCEA has no intentions of correcting the obvious mis-steps in Management and Customer Service that has plagued Home since it's inception.

And hear is the telling part, I don't really care anymore.  The lethargic and dismissive attitude of SCEA towards their own product has filled me with such apathy towards Home now, that I could care less if I ever touch this sham of a service again.

Keeping a paid for service in a perpetual state of Beta to avoid having to take responsibility for the quality of the service is deplorable.  Effectively leaving your customers hanging when it comes to the communication, administration and management of the service is egregious.

And meeting criticism of such with evasiveness and lies is reprehensible.

If SCEA doesn't give a **bleep** about their own product, then why the hell should I, or any of us for that matter?

I have lost the will to continue.  I have lost the will to keep fighting.  I have lost the will to keep hoping, and I have lost the will to keep caring.

Congratulations SCEA.  You have made someone, who cared enough about Home that they were willing to give it up in the hopes of enacting change for the better, and made them completely dismissive about the very thing they cared about.

Nice work SCEA.  No wonder this company is going down the drain.

Be One With The Game.

Message 110 of 123 (126 Views)