Jan 22, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

RankoSao wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

RankoSao wrote:

KyIeHyde wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

Conrad_Max wrote:

This isn't a Democracy. It's a business. It's time to grow up and accept reality.

We do have input. But it is limited to the Terms of Service. If Home is that terrible for you, then you have other options. Go to the Wii, the XBox or no internet activity.

All existing platforms have their Terms of Service or Rules of Conduct. They also allow for community interaction and suggestions. The best thing to do is to find one that suits your needs.

Civilians/users will not run the show. At best, they can only make recommendations. Just as we are doing here.

There is no congress. There is only the SCE, stock holders and the chain of command.

The only power we have is as users of Home and the PSN/PS3. And as a few hundred or thousand may not like it, millions do.

Management has been informative if we took the time to read. But the problem here is that we do not read, we do not comprehend nor do we share that information with others. We keep it to ourselves... On this forum.

why would one have to leave their PlayStation 3 just because they dislike Home?

also, the jist of your entire post seems to be that youre telling everyone to just bend over and let SCEA have their way with us.

Besides that, I sincerely hope people don't go on the PlayStation 3 just for =Home= only...

I mean, there are some great games on the PS3 to play like Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Call of Duty, GTA 4 and soon 5....there's no reason to leave their PS3 and jump ship to another console. That's just silly.

I'm sure even NA Home Management would agree of course.

except most of those games are also on Xbox.. if you have both,  theres really no reason to use PS3 other than Home

theres crap loads of PS3 exclusives. and about 90% of them are better than any exclusive Xbox has... wait, Xbox has no exclusives(aside from Halo and Gears).

What are the exclusives?

Uncharted series

inFamous series

LittleBigPlanet series

Killzone series

Resistance series

God of War series

Ratchet and Clank series

Jak and Daxter series

PixelJunk games

Sly Cooper series

MotorStorm series

Gran Turismo series

Heavy Rain

Metal Gear Solid 4

Journey

Flower

Hyperdimension games

MAG

Demon's Souls

3D Dot Game Heroes

The Last of Us

BEYOND: Two Souls

White Knight Chronicles

Valykira Chronicles

Ni no Kuni

Starhawk

Disgaea 3 and 4

Dust 514

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance(PS3 exclusive in Japan)

Yakuza games

just a few i can think of off the top of my head.

Looks good enough for me to stay aboard the PS3.

Now how do we connect this with the NA Home Management needing a serious over haul?

Message 121 of 123 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7589 posts

Re: NA Home management needs a serious OVER HAUL

Jan 22, 2013
Use a staple
Message 122 of 123 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Re: NA Home management needs a serious OVER HAUL

Jan 22, 2013
I would seriously crap a rainbow if we got some Ni No Kuni home content.
Message 123 of 123 (64 Views)