Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Re: [NEW CONTENT] Coming May 22nd, 2013

May 22, 2013

I see that Maguns still loves to rub it in our faces that he can go to spaces that are gone from the server and that we can't.  It's really getting annoying. Smiley Mad So not cool.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 51 of 86 (4,666 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

May 22, 2013
Ooh pop some wheelies.
- Restless Dreams.
Message 52 of 86 (4,640 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
558 posts

May 22, 2013

The mythical creatures look ok. But other than that its another week with hardly anything good. The developers just aren't trying anymore. Smiley Frustrated

Message 53 of 86 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
430 posts

May 22, 2013

i'm curious about  the mythical creatures.

but hope all 4 of them will be release this week  

Message 54 of 86 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

May 22, 2013

goodSuM wrote:

I like the Diesel space in the video.

Didn't GlassWalls post that he was going to see that they stop using spaces in the Virtual Item Showcase videos that are no longer available to (regular) users?  Perhaps he doesn't have the necessary clout, or concern.

It certainly doesn't look good when claims have been made that some of these spaces do not even exist any more, like Central Plaza, but have magically appeared in recent VIS videos.  At the very least it also rubs it in the face of loyal customers who were not happy to see many of those spaces get removed.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 55 of 86 (256 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

May 22, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

goodSuM wrote:

Didn't GlassWalls post that he was going to see that they stop using spaces in the Virtual Item Showcase videos that are no longer available to (regular) users?  Perhaps he doesn't have the necessary clout, or concern.

It certainly doesn't look good when claims have been made that some of these spaces do not even exist any more, like Central Plaza, but have magically appeared in recent VIS videos.  At the very least it also rubs it in the face of loyal customers who were not happy to see many of those spaces get removed.

Just a note' The video's are in a two week window pipeline. That was done awhile ago.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 56 of 86 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2394 posts

May 22, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

goodSuM wrote:

Didn't GlassWalls post that he was going to see that they stop using spaces in the Virtual Item Showcase videos that are no longer available to (regular) users?  Perhaps he doesn't have the necessary clout, or concern.

He also said the Criss Angel couches were linked to our accounts and would be returned.

No offense to Cade or anyone involved with Home (seriously, no offense), but just once I'd like to see someone stick by their word, or at least give out the correct information.

Yes, I did create that game on the Vita you probably never heard of.
Message 57 of 86 (232 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

May 22, 2013

GlassWalls wrote:

My personal favorite item this week is the Magic Rug from Game Mechanics. Just check it out and you'll understand. Smiley Very Happy Also, I'm very happy to see some wheelchairs arrive in Home, not to mention offering some cool styles. WOOT!

Rug looks pretty cool Smiley Very Happy

Message 58 of 86 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

May 22, 2013

So another week with basically the same things, some lmo's, some sexy clothing for the ladies and and some fillers not many people want. And another week with no update to laser printer or Granzella penthouse.

Message 59 of 86 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1405 posts

May 22, 2013

>.< all i can see stealing my attention is granzella.... at least so far

From a decision by Sony to move away from Community to focus on Competition...

To a forum that was on its way to repairing itself in a focus on Community.. now having trolls protected if they help generate site hits..

To the world of HOME being kept in the dark when so many developers have left already...

A concept focused on profits and Competition have another name in the world of Pro-Community- RIP!

May the trolls, drama makers and competitive personas find joy in Sony - I'll do like soo many others and just move on.

Kitty Pyra - Career and Online life ended officially 2014
Message 60 of 86 (193 Views)
0 Likes