0 Likes
Fender Bender
2036 posts

Re: NO KIKAI THIS WEEK AGAIN!!

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013

RichieAppel wrote:

What is a Kikai exactly?

The Kikai Machine Empire is an event created by the developer Granzella, it takes place through out many of their spaces and you must complete missions in order to proceed further and attain more rewards while furthering your own status in the event.

The event is temporary and spans for about 2 weeks and you must earn your way on to leaderboards to attain more content.

Here's the video for the event so you can get a better picture of things.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 112 of 116 (212 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

Jul 10, 2013

So THIS is what has everyone so hyped like 12 yr old girls at a Justin Bieber concert? Cuz nothin says "priority" like playin as a futuristic samurai chick, with a bunny on her head...slicin thru mech robots like she was Raiden from Metal Gear. Manga style. LOL. You guys are too funny. ^_-

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 113 of 116 (165 Views)
Sackboy
494 posts

Jul 10, 2013

I shall not stand and see her iD in a video on these forums.. reported. LOL> 

Message 114 of 116 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:

So THIS is what has everyone so hyped like 12 yr old girls at a Justin Bieber concert? Cuz nothin says "priority" like playin as a futuristic samurai chick, with a bunny on her head...slicin thru mech robots like she was Raiden from Metal Gear. Manga style. LOL. You guys are too funny. ^_-

Dont tell me you disbanned your Justin Beiber #1 Fan Club?  Aww what a shame 

Message 115 of 116 (125 Views)
Highlighted
Sackboy
447 posts

Jul 10, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Yeah I played it in JP, So what?  Have you never played a game that you liked so much you played again?  I loved this event so much that Ive been waiting for it to come here.  People planned on it being here its week (including myself), It may have been work to you but that is not the case with me, if your ok with it not coming here THAT's FINE!  But dont undermind other peoples feelings about it not arriving just because you feel its work.

Left4Dinner wrote:

so wait, you're complaining about not being able to play it over here in the NA servers, yet you've played it in the JP servers?  So like how are you able to bounce from one server to another, and if you've already played it, why compalin about it?

You must be one of those people who have selective interpretation of what they read, since in my first sentence I clearly answered the question that you posed before you posed it  DUH!!  Stupid is as stupid does and it would serve you well to stop jumping in the bandwangon of mediocrity.

For someone who claims to not be upset or mad about anything through out this entire thread, you just had a burst of emotion, am I right?  Second, claiming me to be stupid, over a thread like this, is simply pathetic.  Now, hopefully you can answer the questions that I previosuly stated.   And to be honest, half of the posts you have posted on here, are about you sounding very upset and distraught, while denying that you are upset.

Message 116 of 116 (110 Views)