Wastelander
701 posts

Re: NO MANS LAND CLOSED BETA

May 25, 2012

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

No, owning an Exclusive Item, or specific Item will not get you in the BETA, you just need to either wait for a friend,
or your own E-Mail, I think... It is Random as they said, I just hate being interested in something, wanting inside, but then never get in, because I was unable to get an E-Mail Invite Notice, where as someone who doesn't even use PS HOME, gets the Invite Notice, instead...

If you all know what I mean... It's not that I want in before anyone else, it's just that I want in at some point...

Being denied Access due to a Notice I was never recieved, sounds really dum...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .......................................................................................................................................... I bought a ("Motor Storm 1" Bundled PS3 FAT with an 80 Gig HDD, 4 USB Slots, & Media Ports") the Day After Christmas of 07, got PSN by Halloween of 08, & joined the HOME Community just after Halloween (Playstation Keyboard Included, can't enjoy HOME without one)... I backed up my PS3 over an External 1TB HDD, I had bought from the start for Back Ups, over April 21st 2010, & again 2 Days after the Release of Mortal Kombat IX... My first PS3 Broke over June of 2011 due to Constant Buggy & Glitchy Updates to the PSN, so I made my voice heard, thus giving me a Brand New Factory Made PS3 of the Same Model Design in the Beginning of February of 2012... In the mean time I had bought a 750 Gig Internal HDD, of which was never tested on Record before hand, by this time of February 2012, Sony had given me a Problematic PS3, so what did I do? I swapped out the 80 Gig with my 750 Gig, which now having one Crazy Mean Machine, I gave it a Fresh Start on Life, & Restored any Data Backed Up, anything I possibly could get my hands on, & now i'm set for a Life... .......................................................................................................................................... It's even better then before, still runs Supposedly 100% Backwards Compatible to not just 1, but both, (PS1, & PS2 Games), Ultimately running like Brand new Clean as a Whistle... .......................................................................................................................................... This is how I Experienced Playstation 3. .............................................................................. How will you Experience Playstation 3?

Its indeed quite random. I never recieved an email with a code for it and neither did any of my friends that use Home (although most of them don't even check the emails they've used for their PSN account and have long forgotten their passwords for them).

For what I see with people that hardly use Home or never use Home getting the codes, it could be a ploy to try to get them to use Home more often.

"Shhh... My common sense is tingling." - Wade Wilson

Member of Marvel Unlimited
Message 161 of 213 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

May 25, 2012

It's a shame nobody's wised up and done as LKWD did for the S2 beta, putting a portal item in the store for limited quantities. That way those interested could get in, and it didnt invovle random lottery bs.

I've started askin lots of people to keep 'an ear out' for spare No Man's codes. XD Sure hope I can get in, from what I've heard it's hardly that active, so hopefully those uninclined to participate will pass off their codes and get some new blood in there.

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 162 of 213 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3332 posts

May 25, 2012

Haven't gotten the code yet, darn, but I swear everyone else around me is...I mean come on! Ive been on Home since it started! But Im guessing they are trying to get people who Dont use HOME at all to come on Home, makes some sense, ill wait and keep seeing my e-mail, maybe ill get the code

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 163 of 213 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1739 posts

May 25, 2012

I agree, but my friends don't use HOME, which sux, because well, they don't even know about the Codes being given out, nor would they even care, because they don't use it...

I lost all my friends from Launch, I had to make new ones, but i've myself have been since Launch, & i've also nothing, either...

From what I know, some of the Mods & Guides have been visiting, no one else, though that I know of so far...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 164 of 213 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3332 posts

May 25, 2012

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

I agree, but my friends don't use HOME, which sux, because well, they don't even know about the Codes being given out, nor would they even care, because they don't use it...

I lost all my friends from Launch, I had to make new ones, but i've myself have been since Launch, & i've also nothing, either...

From what I know, some of the Mods & Guides have been visiting, no one else, though that I know of so far...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .......................................................................................................................................... I bought a ("Motor Storm 1" Bundled PS3 FAT with an 80 Gig HDD, 4 USB Slots, & Media Ports") the Day After Christmas of 07, got PSN by Halloween of 08, & joined the HOME Community just after Halloween (Playstation Keyboard Included, can't enjoy HOME without one)... I backed up my PS3 over an External 1TB HDD, I had bought from the start for Back Ups, over April 21st 2010, & again 2 Days after the Release of Mortal Kombat IX... My first PS3 Broke over June of 2011 due to Constant Buggy & Glitchy Updates to the PSN, so I made my voice heard, thus giving me a Brand New Factory Made PS3 of the Same Model Design in the Beginning of February of 2012... In the mean time I had bought a 750 Gig Internal HDD, of which was never tested on Record before hand, by this time of February 2012, Sony had given me a Problematic PS3, so what did I do? I swapped out the 80 Gig with my 750 Gig, which now having one Crazy Mean Machine, I gave it a Fresh Start on Life, & Restored any Data Backed Up, anything I possibly could get my hands on, & now i'm set for a Life... .......................................................................................................................................... It's even better then before, still runs Supposedly 100% Backwards Compatible to not just 1, but both, (PS1, & PS2 Games), Ultimately running like Brand new Clean as a Whistle... .......................................................................................................................................... This is how I Experienced Playstation 3. .............................................................................. How will you Experience Playstation 3?

I have friends who dont use Home but not much, still suxs that they got it as well ,

Message 165 of 213 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

May 25, 2012

I personally know of at least 2 people I've seen at the Beta space, and crossed several people in the combat armor. Apparently all they got was a hoodie, but there's some bug that leaves your Navi icon in the armor even if you aren't wearing it, and another bug that lets you wear the armor outside of the game space.

As far as users getting it and not getting in, considering somehow blog updates end up in people's inbox, yet special emails somehow go to spam, there's probably alot of wasted codes floating around. Without giving too much away about information and messing up their 'beta agreement', what I've heard is it's mostly the HCVs hanging out there, and a few random people coming through now and then. Sum'd up consensus from my hearing around Home is "Good game, but as empty as the namesake besides HCVs chatting". Just from what limited I've heard from people in the "BETA TESTER Hoodies" though, so it's up for debate since I can't confirm anything personally... yet. -.- I'm still hunting. lol

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 166 of 213 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3332 posts

May 25, 2012

That is sad to here that some emails with the codes get dumped and deleted, like you said, such a waste of a good code

Message 167 of 213 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
21 posts

May 26, 2012

I kissed but and still didn't get in. Lol

Message 168 of 213 (8 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

May 26, 2012

I can see that I'm not the only one to receive no invite code. The previews of the game looked like it might be fun.....

Message 169 of 213 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3332 posts

May 26, 2012

Still haven't go the invite code yet, Im wondering if I ever will get it

Message 170 of 213 (8 Views)
0 Likes