Highlighted
Jun 14 2013
By: EMTMoody First Son 18 posts

NOOB PS Home Question

7 replies 192 views Edited Jun 14, 2013

Alright guys, so I've been buying random crap for my dude in PS Home, and I bought a No Mans Land gun, I tried to apply it in wardrobe, tried to do something with it in my ventory, can't seem to find a way to have my guy hold it. I even went to the home and thought maybe it was "furniture" or an ornament, nothing there either.. What's the deal?

Thanks

Message 1 of 8 (192 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
3816 posts

Re: NOOB PS Home Question

Jun 14, 2013

Well if the item(s) can attach to the avatar outside of the No Mans Land game, The item (gun) will be found in the hand item.  Perhaps if not in there you could always look in your outfits tab, or try looking in your storage..   If you just happen to buy the item(s) use the filter to filter out old items.

Bambi-01us
Message 2 of 8 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6533 posts

Jun 14, 2013

EMTMoody wrote:

Alright guys, so I've been buying random crap for my dude in PS Home, and I bought a No Mans Land gun, I tried to apply it in wardrobe, tried to do something with it in my ventory, can't seem to find a way to have my guy hold it. I even went to the home and thought maybe it was "furniture" or an ornament, nothing there either.. What's the deal?

Thanks

They're in game only.

Message 3 of 8 (179 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts

Jun 14, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

EMTMoody wrote:

Thanks

They're in game only.

Well, not just in-game, you'll be wearing said gun (albeit holstered) in the main NML lobby also.

Photobucket
Message 4 of 8 (155 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9499 posts

Jun 14, 2013
Above two answers are correct. You can only use/wear this gun in No Mans Land. None of these weapons can be used outside of NML spaces. The clothes can be though.
Support Forums
Message 5 of 8 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Jun 14, 2013
Do not invest in that game. You will only screw yourself!
Message 6 of 8 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Jun 14, 2013

EMTMoody wrote:

Thanks

Word to the Wise...   Yes Home is a Fun place to hang out in... But with the News about PS4 and HOME not being on PS4.... Word to the Wise!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 7 of 8 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7316 posts

Jun 14, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

EMTMoody wrote:

Thanks

Word to the Wise...   Yes Home is a Fun place to hang out in... But with the News about PS4 and HOME not being on PS4.... Word to the Wise!

How much money would you want to invest in this ship?

tumblr_m0ymntb35i1rnhcxfo1_500.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 8 of 8 (91 Views)
0 Likes