Dec 05 2009
By: mat78249 Splicer 73 posts

Naruto Shippuden costumes on Home! * spoiler if you dont watch subbed episodes *

15 replies 273 views Edited Dec 5, 2009

Now before you get all mad at me about the title, yes i do realise that there are no costumes yet. But i am a Naruto fan and recently in the anime *Sasuke has gotten his revenge to his brother Itachi.* I say,"Why not celebrate?!" I think it be a nice idea to get some costumes in the store for christmas. not like every single character, maybe just like the Akatsuki robe. Or some Sharingan eyes. If you agree with me, GIVE SOME SUPPORT! Post that you like the idea and we can convince the developers to make some cool naruto stuff and ninja poof to all our favorite Home hangouts!

(P.S. If your not a MOD, dont post,"you should have posted this in the suggestion thread". 1 because its rude, 2 because its a joy kill, 3 because you dont tell me how to live my life.)

Message Edited by mat78249 on 12-05-2009 03:21 PM
Message Edited by mat78249 on 12-05-2009 03:25 PM
http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/fail-owned-billboard-fail.jpg
Message 7 of 16 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4709 posts

Re: Naruto Shippuden costumes on Home!

Dec 5, 2009
you should have done stuff that's in your p.s but i support anime, still waiting for xam'd in NA home btw
I miss cyd Smiley Sad
Message 1 of 16 (273 Views)
Fender Bender
3519 posts

Dec 5, 2009

# 4...good luck...You might as well have just alienated yourself sir.We all help each other and share ideas around here.We "Rally",behind each other.THIS,is how its done.Its a community.

Message 2 of 16 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3543 posts

Dec 5, 2009

mat78249 wrote:

Now before you get all mad at me about the title, yes i do realise that there are no costumes yet. But i am a Naruto fan and recently in the anime Sasuke has gotten his revenge to his brother Itachi. I say,"Why not celebrate?!" I think it be a nice idea to get some costumes in the store for christmas. not like every single character, maybe just like the Akatsuki robe. Or some Sharingan eyes. If you agree with me, GIVE SOME SUPPORT! Post that you like the idea and we can convince the developers to make some cool naruto stuff and ninja poof to all our favorite Home hangouts!

(P.S. If your not a MOD, dont post,"you should have posted this in the suggestion thread". 1 because its rude, 2 because its a joy kill, 3 because you dont tell me how to live my life.)

Spoiler alert!  Spoiler alert!

Haha seriously though, I don't watch the anime but it would still be fun to see some anime outfits on Home, Naruto or otherwise.

Message 3 of 16 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4709 posts

Dec 5, 2009

Quintonious wrote:

mat78249 wrote:

Now before you get all mad at me about the title, yes i do realise that there are no costumes yet. But i am a Naruto fan and recently in the anime Sasuke has gotten his revenge to his brother Itachi. I say,"Why not celebrate?!" I think it be a nice idea to get some costumes in the store for christmas. not like every single character, maybe just like the Akatsuki robe. Or some Sharingan eyes. If you agree with me, GIVE SOME SUPPORT! Post that you like the idea and we can convince the developers to make some cool naruto stuff and ninja poof to all our favorite Home hangouts!

Haha seriously though, I don't watch the anime but it would still be fun to see some anime outfits on Home, Naruto or otherwise.

striperella...lol jk

El Superbeast....lol   maybe

Afeo Samurai....I want so bad to be #1

I miss cyd Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 16 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4310 posts

Dec 5, 2009

Gues what, u just posted a major anime spoiler without a warning.

You u watch JAPANESE than yes, that just happened. But do u know where u r posting? These are the NA (North American) forums. Over here, for the English releases, we are only on the episode where they track down down Gara and the akatsuki and have the fight wit Itachi. American release is no where near that. SO DNT POST SPOILER!!! its the number one anime rule. Dnt spoil it for others.

Message 5 of 16 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3543 posts

Dec 5, 2009

GamerMoney wrote:

Quintonious wrote:

mat78249 wrote:

striperella...lol jk

You can already kinda be Afro Samurai - buy the Afro from the mall and walk around sporting the free Gi that was available a while back...not perfect, but close!

Message 6 of 16 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Re: Naruto Shippuden costumes on Home! * spoiler if you dont watch subbed episod

Dec 6, 2009
the kakashi mask would be to beast!
VISIT MY ONLINE T-SHIRT SHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://pruesshirts.spreadshirt.com/

Get your Portable ID!
Message 8 of 16 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4709 posts

Dec 6, 2009

Quintonious wrote:

GamerMoney wrote:

Quintonious wrote:

mat78249 wrote:

striperella...lol jk

You can already kinda be Afro Samurai - buy the Afro from the mall and walk around sporting the free Gi that was available a while back...not perfect, but close!

nowhere near close, haven't watched my anime movie in a while...I like the white haired one too as well as his friend with the bear head...god damm, I totally forgot his name...girls could be the evil sisbut she's makeable already

Message Edited by GamerMoney on 12-05-2009 07:07 PM
I miss cyd Smiley Sad
Message 9 of 16 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5465 posts

Re: Naruto Shippuden costumes on Home! * spoiler if you dont watch subbed episod

Dec 6, 2009
Nothing says Merry Christmas like a pouch for a few kunai knives and exploding notes would be cool to have to have some costumes though.
Photobucket
Message 10 of 16 (273 Views)
0 Likes