May 28 2013
By: prettymskitty First Son 7 posts

Ndreams 50% off sale...... whats the deal????

[ Edited ]
16 replies 1401 views Edited May 28, 2013

Why did this sale end 2 days early????????  whats the deal????

From Ndreams Facebook:
"Starting 1st May and ending 29th May you can pick up some fantastic bargains in the nDreams May Sale.

Venice Beach, Savage Manor, Journey To The West and Sports Locomotions are just a few of the items included.

Be sure to head to the nDreams store in the month of May to grab yourself a bargain!"

Message 1 of 17 (1,401 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Re: Ndreams 50% off sale...... whats the deal????

May 28, 2013
Ndreams is known for breaking promises.
Nothing new.
- Restless Dreams.
Message 2 of 17 (1,234 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

May 28, 2013
false advertising not cool!!! guess i won't be buying anything ndreams if thats how they do business.
Message 3 of 17 (1,096 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 28, 2013

You might want to tweet nDreams and ask why they ended it early. It may simply be a Sony thing and not have anything to do with the developers decision.

There twitter is here.

nDreams Ltd @nDreamers

Message 4 of 17 (851 Views)
First Son
7 posts

May 28, 2013
thanks, but i dont have twitter acct hoping they check the forums and sony fixes this for the remaining time
Message 5 of 17 (627 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

May 28, 2013

You really should get a twitter, if you're looking for the deals & free stuff, a lot of devs have contests & free codes often, just have to follow them.

Message 6 of 17 (500 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

May 28, 2013
made one no reply... can we get a response on this????? half the day is already over!!!!! w t h
Message 7 of 17 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

May 28, 2013

I purchased one of the nDreams apartments, still on sale, yesterday night.  The nDreams "Sale" icon had long disappeared but the actual advertised items were still discounted.

It was troubling however that the "LMO High Heels Collection" was missing for several days, and so was "Journey To The West: Ultimate Bundle."  The absence of both of these suggested that everything was about to be de-listed from the sale catalogue.

@PMS please note that every Tuesday, like today, the PSN Store (outside of Home) is updated to the current week's offerings.  There is a tendency for Home store items to get "rearranged" *cough cough* or go missing when it's near the end of the month.  Not sure why the external Store Operations can mess up the scheduled Home store offering-- that simply should NOT be happening-- but I've noticed in general, it's not a good idea to wait until the last minute to buy any item on PSN or Home that you really want.

Hope you contacted nDreams directly this morning, because they were the only ones who can/could have kicked up a big enough fuss to get their Sale items reinstated pronto.

Hope that explains things a bit.  Good luck.

Message 8 of 17 (275 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

May 28, 2013

Katsuune wrote:

I purchased one of the nDreams apartments, still on sale, yesterday night.  The nDreams "Sale" icon had long disappeared but the actual advertised items were still discounted.

It was troubling however that the "LMO High Heels Collection" was missing for several days, and so was "Journey To The West: Ultimate Bundle."  The absence of both of these suggested that everything was about to be de-listed from the sale catalogue.

@PMS please note that every Tuesday, like today, the PSN Store (outside of Home) is updated to the current week's offerings.  There is a tendency for Home store items to get "rearranged" *cough cough* or go missing when it's near the end of the month.  Not sure why the external Store Operations can mess up the scheduled Home store offering-- that simply should NOT be happening-- but I've noticed in general, it's not a good idea to wait until the last minute to buy any item on PSN or Home that you really want.

Hope you contacted nDreams directly this morning, because they were the only ones who can/could have kicked up a big enough fuss to get their Sale items reinstated pronto.

Store updates happen on Thursdays, I'm sure.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 9 of 17 (253 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

May 28, 2013

Katsuune wrote:

I tweeted, posted here, and facebook.  Dunno what else i gotta do... they should be on this seeing its their stuff.  guess everyone has the day off during the week LOL wont be buying anything from ndreams now. your right about the sale icon long dissappearing i noticed that weeks ago..  shouldn't matter about waiting "last minute"  they should honor it until the end date as stated

Message 10 of 17 (223 Views)
0 Likes