Lombax Warrior
34 posts

Re: Ndreams 50% off sale...... whats the deal????

May 29, 2013

The sale tab is still active in the aurora public and personal apt stores if you are interested.  I had a friend just purchase the heels LMO bundle from my aurora apt store.  Hope that helps Cat Very Happy

Message 11 of 17 (209 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
822 posts

May 29, 2013

I checked the sale tab earlier and the things are not on sale like they are supposed to be. I planning on buying a thing or two earlier since the sale should have still been active all day today but everything is back up to regulare price even though they are shown in the sale tab. Or at least they are for me. Oh well. 

Message 12 of 17 (187 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

May 29, 2013
@honey says regular price for me at public if u wouldnt mind checking/ or inviting i'd be very appreciative Smiley Happy~
Message 13 of 17 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
34 posts

May 29, 2013

prettymskitty wrote:
@honey says regular price for me at public if u wouldnt mind checking/ or inviting i'd be very appreciative Smiley Happy~

I just seen your post and didn't get a chance to check for you Cat Sad.  I guess my friend was just lucky to pick the bundle up on sale yesterday when she did.  Sorry I couldn't help.

Message 14 of 17 (134 Views)
0 Likes
nDreams Developer
514 posts

May 29, 2013

Hi All,

Sorry for the late response on this, It was a natonal holiday in the UK on Monday and I was actually also off on Tuesday.

The Sale was due to end on 29th May so I will be speaking to the team at Sony to find out whats happened there, it sounds as if people can still find the discounted products though. I'll update you all when I hear something.

We are planning more sales for later this year and will be looking to run at least one a quarter going forward so there will be more opporunities to pick up some bargains.

Thanks

Joe

nDreams Digital Product Manager

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ndreamers
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/joeydale13
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ndreamers
Message 15 of 17 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

May 29, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Store updates happen on Thursdays, I'm sure.

Sony SCEA changed the Store update from Thursdays to Tuesdays ~3-5pm PST, three years ago.... in May 2010.

I suppose that means Vicky never buys anything at the last minute, or you'd have noticed lol.

On another note, curious minds want to know:

...Hey Joey how come the only discount related to Aurora, that nDreams ever puts on sale, is the Aurora Apartment?

Message 16 of 17 (97 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

May 30, 2013

nDreams_Joey wrote:

Hi All,

Sorry for the late response on this, It was a natonal holiday in the UK on Monday and I was actually also off on Tuesday.

The Sale was due to end on 29th May so I will be speaking to the team at Sony to find out whats happened there, it sounds as if people can still find the discounted products though. I'll update you all when I hear something.

We are planning more sales for later this year and will be looking to run at least one a quarter going forward so there will be more opporunities to pick up some bargains.

Thanks

Joe

Monday the 27th it was still going on before i went to work but when i got home from work late night/morning (3rd shift) it was gone. couldnt find it for days cause the tab went missing but then i did before work. Picked up a card after work come to find it was gone!!!!! x.x perhaps it had something to do with store not sure but i thought i had time which is my point....... waaahhhh

Message 17 of 17 (62 Views)
0 Likes