Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
5016 posts
 

Re: New Floaty Reward

Jan 1, 2013

Onto other NEWS... At least i got all yes ALL! my 2013 Headbands from that Float!

 

YAY!  One least thing to do...

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 21 of 38 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/14/2011
Offline
3995 posts
 

Re: New Floaty Reward

Jan 1, 2013

I need help getting the reward. 

Message 22 of 38 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/20/2005
Offline
715 posts
 

Re: New Floaty Reward

Jan 1, 2013
And this is from a mini game in a personal space?
Message 23 of 38 (245 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29264 posts
 

Re: New Floaty Reward

[ Edited ]
Jan 1, 2013

MJB2348765 wrote:

I need help getting the reward. 


You can invite Claire or Pm Claire when she is on and I can help you. We can do it at the public beach.  You can get the reward as a guest on a float at either the public or private space. 

Message 24 of 38 (238 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 02/14/2010
Online
569 posts
 

Re: New Floaty Reward

Jan 1, 2013

Does this mean the other head band is no longer available? :/ I never got a chance to get it.

Message 25 of 38 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/14/2011
Offline
3995 posts
 

Re: New Floaty Reward

Jan 1, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

I need help getting the reward. 


You can invite Claire or Pm Claire when she is on and I can help you. We can do it at the public beach.  You can get the reward as a guest on a float at either the public or private space. 


LOL ok, I don't know Claires full ID lol

Message 26 of 38 (209 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29264 posts
 

Re: New Floaty Reward

Jan 1, 2013

MJB2348765 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

I need help getting the reward. 


You can invite Claire or Pm Claire when she is on and I can help you. We can do it at the public beach.  You can get the reward as a guest on a float at either the public or private space. 


LOL ok, I don't know Claires full ID lol


Oh I thought you were on Claires list. I'll send you a pm.

Message 27 of 38 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/14/2011
Offline
3995 posts
 

Re: New Floaty Reward

Jan 1, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

I need help getting the reward. 


You can invite Claire or Pm Claire when she is on and I can help you. We can do it at the public beach.  You can get the reward as a guest on a float at either the public or private space. 


LOL ok, I don't know Claires full ID lol


Oh I thought you were on Claires list. I'll send you a pm.


O ok, tell Claire I am right next to her. 

Message 28 of 38 (183 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 02/16/2011
Online
1217 posts
 

Re: New Floaty Reward

Jan 2, 2013

Thanks for the heads up, rode my floaty a bit last night, dunno why it didn't pop then.

Message 29 of 38 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: New Floaty Reward

Jan 2, 2013

TrickedOutHoro wrote:

Thanks for the heads up, rode my floaty a bit last night, dunno why it didn't pop then.


Were you riding with someone? I gave someone else a lift this morning, how I got mine.

Message 30 of 38 (131 Views)
0 Likes