Uncharted Territory
1235 posts

Re: New Floaty Reward

Jan 2, 2013
Yeah, I had Cait on it. I think I never got it because we both quit to the XMB directly from the floaty, lol. Forgot it only pops when you get off.
Message 31 of 38 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2394 posts

Jan 2, 2013

I wasted hours finding someone to join me for the last one, and now I just hit 1 hour waiting for this one.  The opportunity cost of these two items...

Yes, I did create that game on the Vita you probably never heard of.
Message 32 of 38 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Jan 2, 2013

goodSuM wrote:

I wasted hours finding someone to join me for the last one, and now I just hit 1 hour waiting for this one.  The opportunity cost of these two items...

Yeah when it comes to needing two people to get a reward there going to far....  Noone is ever willing to help! Seems like they would learn that by now...

Well i got mine! But i had to do MINE on my (own) and no one helped me get em just myself!  

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 33 of 38 (140 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
588 posts

iRe: New Floaty Reward

Jan 2, 2013

Been trying to hitch a ride all day. I guess no one wants me to ride with them Smiley Sad  or they tell me to *bleep* off

Message 34 of 38 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2038 posts

Re: iRe: New Floaty Reward

Jan 3, 2013

SEIZURE_BOX wrote:

Been trying to hitch a ride all day. I guess no one wants me to ride with them Smiley Sad  or they tell me to *bleep* off

Well, if you'd like, I would be Glad to help you. Just send me a message on Psn, and we can meet in the beach Retreat. Cat Happy -This go's for anyone who would like assistance with this reward
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 35 of 38 (116 Views)
I Only Post Everything
588 posts

Jan 3, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

SEIZURE_BOX wrote:

Well, if you'd like, I would be Glad to help you. Just send me a message on Psn, and we can meet in the beach Retreat. Cat Happy -This go's for anyone who would like assistance with this reward

TY Robot Happy request sent

Message 36 of 38 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2038 posts

Jan 3, 2013

SEIZURE_BOX wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

SEIZURE_BOX wrote:

TY Robot Happy request sent

You're very Welcome Cat Happy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 37 of 38 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2394 posts

Jan 3, 2013

Yeah, I finally got it.  Oddly enough, both of the people to help me dressed like "gansters" and were male.  (I'm a male, also)

Yes, I did create that game on the Vita you probably never heard of.
Message 38 of 38 (74 Views)
0 Likes