Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/30/2011
Offline
1729 posts
 

Re: New Home events

May 5, 2013
Btw..
I already started the movement. Ask ur lil girl jo all about it..
She only supports if it has a ....

Its all the rage now.
Has plenty followers.
And all a complete joke now.
Whatever. I aint my deal.
Just seriously hate those folk involved.
Such hypocrites.
Shameful ppl.

But jo supports. Thumbs up to that.
- Restless Dreams.
Message 41 of 48 (154 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4056 posts
 

Re: New Home events

May 5, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Be happy it wasn't your PS3 Julian. Smiley Wink


Thanks, Jo. That actually does make me feel a little better. You always know how to find the silver lining.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 42 of 48 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: New Home events

May 5, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Be happy it wasn't your PS3 Julian. Smiley Wink


Thanks, Jo. That actually does make me feel a little better. You always know how to find the silver lining.


You're welcome! Smiley Happy

Message 43 of 48 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/19/2010
Offline
4410 posts
 

Re: New Home events

May 5, 2013

chicagotops wrote:
Btw..
I already started the movement. Ask ur lil girl jo all about it..
She only supports if it has a ....

Its all the rage now.
Has plenty followers.
And all a complete joke now.
Whatever. I aint my deal.
Just seriously hate those folk involved.
Such hypocrites.
Shameful ppl.

But jo supports. Thumbs up to that.


I'm sure the MVP program has it's fair share of nutjobs but I fail to see how that's at all relevant to these "points" you are trying to make. It's not the MVP's responsibility to "make" you have fun in Home or do everything on a whim for you. They might be called upon or on their own initiative to make events but no one is here to "make" Home enjoyable for you. Furthermore, these MVP's have barely had any time between the time they were elected and now to band together and finalize events across all of the PlayStation Network for new games, and existing ones. Give them a little more time, or at least hold your criticism for events that have happened. How can you criticize someone for something they have yet to do? This is silly!

 

You tend to throw out the idea a lot that we all drink the koolaid if we don't agree with you so I'm going to say this: I might have my own personal differences with some members of the MVP program but as far as I see it, if they are doing their job and aren't really harming anyone it's not my place to rattle the cages. If you feel any of them are not up to the job take it up with the person that elected them instead of taking it out on the MVP's.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 44 of 48 (124 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/29/2012
Offline
204 posts
 

Re: New Home events

May 5, 2013

Back to the topic, too bad home is so limited, I know the limitation has been talked over time & time again but because it seems so much has been done with so little I think home should be in some way, in the Guiness Book of World Records. Sure it might not last long if it were possible, but it would be a fun event, for example; http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/6000/first-guinness-world-record-in-a-massive-mult...

-it would be great to be able to drive a massive fundraiser for something positive, just flash mobbing is out of the question since many other MMO types are easier to do this with than PS Home. Perhaps someone out there can brainstorm something.

Message 45 of 48 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/19/2010
Offline
4410 posts
 

Re: New Home events

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013

aogamerdude wrote:

Back to the topic, too bad home is so limited, I know the limitation has been talked over time & time again but because it seems so much has been done with so little I think home should be in some way, in the Guiness Book of World Records. Sure it might not last long if it were possible, but it would be a fun event, for example; http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/6000/first-guinness-world-record-in-a-massive-mult...

-it would be great to be able to drive a massive fundraiser for something positive, just flash mobbing is out of the question since many other MMO types are easier to do this with than PS Home. Perhaps someone out there can brainstorm something.


You're right. Home is very limited in what you can do with it. Some of the Lame Contests have been very clever and original in spite of this. After so long, though, the ideas wear thin and it can take longer not only to set up a unique event but keep it exciting and fresh and fun.

 

Fundraising would be interesting for sure! Are we allowed to do that?

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 46 of 48 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: New Home events

May 5, 2013

aogamerdude wrote:

Back to the topic, too bad home is so limited, I know the limitation has been talked over time & time again but because it seems so much has been done with so little I think home should be in some way, in the Guiness Book of World Records. Sure it might not last long if it were possible, but it would be a fun event, for example; http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/6000/first-guinness-world-record-in-a-massive-mult...

-it would be great to be able to drive a massive fundraiser for something positive, just flash mobbing is out of the question since many other MMO types are easier to do this with than PS Home. Perhaps someone out there can brainstorm something.


No worries poster, someone is on the case and is certain to bring us a spectacle the likes of which Home has never seen before. This guy is tops!

Message 47 of 48 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/29/2012
Offline
204 posts
 

Re: New Home events

May 5, 2013

Yeah, first MMO on a console? I wonder if that would count

 

Message 48 of 48 (79 Views)
0 Likes