Apr 22 2013
By: TJMVoyager Uncharted Territory 1668 posts

New Space

9 replies 2120 views Edited Apr 22, 2013

I am thinking of buying a new space, but want and like the ones with bundles where you get lots of stuff with it.

I am thinking about Jewel Of The Skies, what do you guys think?

Message 1 of 10 (2,120 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
389 posts

Re: New Space

Apr 22, 2013

This is just my opinion but I very upset I bought jewel of the skies , it does give guests a tiger and you can earn 4 rings ,also guests get a free carpet but other than that I wish I would've purchased a different space tbh as I don't use this space at all.

I've let a few tour it and they as well were turned away from it after seing it.

Myself , i'm thinking about cutteridge as my next one and maybe tardis.

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 2 of 10 (2,107 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
898 posts

Apr 22, 2013

I really like it. It's really pretty, has a ton of rewards and a fun game. 

I have all the spaces, if there are any you want a look at, shoot me a friend request and I'll be happy to show you. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 10 (2,076 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1126 posts

Apr 22, 2013
Hi op if you not sure you can always send a message cross media to one of the MVP for a tour of a space you like to see. Here a link to some MVPs http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?sort_by=login_sort&page=1&ranking=... . Also here a link to the spaces they give tours of. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Personal-Space-Tours-Upd-w-Showcase-amp-Lock... . I hope this helps tc and have fun. Also youtube.com has video tours of most spaces on home too

Message 4 of 10 (2,072 Views)
I Only Post Everything
823 posts

Apr 22, 2013

I would suggest the LOOT Space Apartment as well. It has 3 stories, a small pool area, and even swimming jellyfish in the middle aquariam. It also has areas with built in EODs that have the music/radio in it and it takes no slots since it is built into the space. It has a twitter feed that you can set up, flickr photo areas to put up photos you can search for, and a retractable roof where you can close it or open it to see the Earth and space. Buying the space alslo comes with quite a bit for furniture items for free as well as a companion. Around 45 free items total I believe.

Message 5 of 10 (2,048 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Apr 22, 2013
I did like the Jewel of the skies space....the scenery was wonderful, the game was fun all that was missing was A Whole New World playing in the background....I hope the developers upgrade the space and add more features to it and maybe an add on or two and make it into a club skin.
Message 6 of 10 (2,039 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
189 posts

Apr 22, 2013

Out of the two Arabian places I prefer Palace of the Seven Winds by Juggernaut. But it doesn't have any mini games if that is what you are into.

(*≧▽≦) ♪ One Night Carnival! ☆(≧▽≦*)
http://pandakneesocksxiv.tumblr.com/

Message 7 of 10 (2,026 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11622 posts

Apr 22, 2013

If you want tons of stuff, then get the Paris Clocktower bundle for $9.99.

It comes with 76 furniture items and 35 clothing items, both M/F.

Actually, any of the $9.99 bundles are a good deal for what you get:

Santorini Greece

Santorini Yacht

Pharaoh's Tomb

Tropical Escape

Anime Style

* Planetland - This comes with furniture you can't anywhere else.

There's also two Monkey Island bundles, $12.99 and $24.99.

Message 8 of 10 (515 Views)
Lombax Warrior
39 posts

Apr 22, 2013

In the Playstation Network Store (outside of PS Home) there is a "Home" section with an "Estates Value Pack." it's $20 and comes with I think a dozen or so older apartments, including Paris Clocktower, Racing Box, Pharaoh's Tomb, etc.

My second choice would be the $15 Loot Space Apartment "Plugged In" Bundle, which includes the 45 free furniture items plus several active items such as light sets, fog machine, a cuckoo clock, and video camera.

Message 9 of 10 (246 Views)
Wastelander
635 posts

Apr 22, 2013
Personally I've always thought the first Yacht by Lockwood was a good deal too. You get like...30 furniture items and they are quality and very useful items that are easily used in many other spaces.
Message 10 of 10 (123 Views)
0 Likes