Apr 08 2013
By: madouda Wastelander 430 posts

New categories on PSHome

10 replies 281 views Edited Apr 8, 2013

I believe we need 3 new separate categories regarding the inventory section like Locomotion, Action Moves & Companions. It feels like its becoming more difficult to organize our things, Also,having those 3 new files might give us the chance to use more than 1 action at the time.

Message 1 of 11 (281 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1051 posts

Re: New categories on PSHome

Apr 8, 2013

I've been suggesting a better variety of categories for 2 years in the suggestion thread, pretty much a waste of time as it will never happen

Astrocytoma can ruin my life but it can't break my spirit...Ghost minded and in the Shadows. Don't get it? yeah thats because it isn't normal.
Message 2 of 11 (253 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Apr 8, 2013

I agree Companions and LMO's etc... should have seperate folders...   And yes with all of these MIIXED together it's a Real pain to even look for the ones we want to use as it is now...

I had to put all the Companions into Storage so now there in that i don't even bother to look at them now due to them not having there own Folders...  

Home needs an Update Quick!  NEW FOLDERS More OPTIONS!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 3 of 11 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
348 posts

Apr 8, 2013

That will be helpful! The same goes to Wardrobe, adding more sub-categories and maybe the ability for us to sort as we please will be awesome!

Message 4 of 11 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Apr 8, 2013

I agree! When I buy LMO's, they seem to get scattered across my inventory, and recently I have been having trouble accesing the older ones. Most of them have been moved to storage, and I have to press the scroll button down, and it won't work. Hopefully Sony realizes this issue. 

photo ezgifcom-gif-maker_zps80afdb43.gif
Message 5 of 11 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4505 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 8, 2013

Wiinterbabi wrote:

I've been suggesting a better variety of categories for 2 years in the suggestion thread, pretty much a waste of time as it will never happen

Exactly.  Just look back over the months and years of posts in the suggestion threads - even our own community manager rarely ever responds to any of them let alone do they get implemented to the service - or any ideas, suggestions, or constructive criticism of the service.  They just don't seem to care any more, and have not cared much for at least a couple years.

By all appearances, only some of the 3rd party developers pay any attention to those suggestion threads - otherwise, they are threads where great ideas go to die.  I personally found striking up a conversation outside the forum, especially offline with some of the developers is a far more effective way of sharing ideas and getting immediate feedback.

Unfortunately, I can not say the same for Sony.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 6 of 11 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Would certainly be nice if more of the core feature suggestions were acted upon. I think they pick up quite a few of the virtual mall content for the Suggestion thread. 

Message 7 of 11 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4505 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Would certainly be nice if more of the core feature suggestions were acted upon. I think they pick up quite a few of the virtual mall content for the Suggestion thread. 

"They" (3rd part devs) do, but "they" unfortunately does not include Sony, as they largely stopped making content a long time ago.  

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 8 of 11 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Apr 8, 2013
These folk just cant get it.
Thats the general statement here.
New patch notes as of now. But still none of this is being implemented.
- Restless Dreams.
Message 9 of 11 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Apr 8, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

"They" (3rd part devs) do, but "they" unfortunately does not include Sony, as they largely stopped making content a long time ago.  

The new core 1.80 update does appear to address some community requests. One has to hope it will help over time. It appears many won't show up day 1 but will be impleted over time.

It's also nice to see core features continuing to be added. One has to hope that is at least a signal that Home as a future and won't die with the PS4. One can hope anyway (dream maybe Smiley Wink )

Message 10 of 11 (112 Views)
0 Likes