I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Re: New to Home and it's forums.

Sep 27, 2012
Thats a general statement of what a internet troll is. if you really look into it... there are different kinds of trolls. bottom line they are nothing but bullys. there attitude pretty much sticks out on home as heartless and agruementive. p.s....... a pda pops up when you press start when your at a space. it brings up the xmb menu used to transport to other spaces, visit stores and such

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Message 21 of 137 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Hello and welcome sir or ma'am. Do you like kittens? I do.

The most important thing to remember is that there are real people behind the avatars on Home. Some are great folks...some, will dance on you in a suggestive manner. I think some need help putting their helmets on in the morning. Just remember, as much as we'd like it, there is no "throttle emote" and even if there was, Home is family friendly so I doubt the animation for an avatar slipping from your white-knuckled hands to the floor in a crumpled lifeless heap would be very satisfying. You are free to suggest it however in the suggestion thread. Take care and good luck to you.

Message 22 of 137 (255 Views)
Splicer
51 posts

Sep 27, 2012

myalana wrote:

The most important thing to remember is that there are real people behind the avatars on Home. Some are great folks...some, will dance on you in a suggestive manner. I think some need help putting their helmets on in the morning. Just remember, as much as we'd like it, there is no "throttle emote" and even if there was, Home is family friendly so I doubt the animation for an avatar slipping from your white-knuckled hands to the floor in a crumpled lifeless heap would be very satisfying. You are free to suggest it however in the suggestion thread. Take care and good luck to you.

Thank you Mya. Out of all the advice, yours seems the best.

Oh I love kittens ever since a kitten saved my life.

It was back in 1968 in Vietnam during the battle of Tam-Pon. Charlie had eliminated most of my squad and had the remaining three of us pinned down in a foxhole or something.

Suddenly  an enemy mortar exploded right beside us and as I lost consciousness as I saw my remaining  two squadmates ( Tommy and Timmy) breathe their last breath.

Hours must have passed because when I awoke it was day time and I could no longer hear gun fire.

I could feel myself being dragged along and when I looked down at my feet there was a tiny kitten draging me east to where the extraction point was.

Thats why i love kittens.

Message 23 of 137 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Conformist_ wrote:

myalana wrote:

It was back in 1968 in Vietnam during the battle of Tam-Pon. Charlie had eliminated most of my squad and had the remaining three of us pinned down in a foxhole or something.

Suddenly  an enemy mortar exploded right beside us and as I lost consciousness as I saw my remaining  two squadmates ( Tommy and Timmy) breathe their last breath.

Hours must have passed because when I awoke it was day time and I could no longer hear gun fire.

I could feel myself being dragged along and when I looked down at my feet there was a tiny kitten draging me east to where the extraction point was.

Yes and they purrrrrrrrr too.

Message 24 of 137 (231 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Sep 27, 2012
great... me too.. but i wasnt in war. you can buy pets on home. i have two cats. you prolly see me with them.

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Message 25 of 137 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Sep 27, 2012

I wish we could buy tazers in Home...and muzzles.

Message 26 of 137 (216 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Sep 27, 2012
no harming pets

Message 27 of 137 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Sep 27, 2012

myalana wrote:

Conformist_ wrote:

myalana wrote:

Yes and they purrrrrrrrr too.

Good one Mya. From the first post I suspected something was fishy.   :smileylol:   Funny making a forum alt and replying to yourself, but as you know this is not a new practice.    :smileywink:    Keep it up!   :smileyvery-happy:

Message 28 of 137 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Sep 27, 2012

It's not me...whoever Conformist_ is, he or she is a good sport though.

Message 29 of 137 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Home will be only what you make it in a nutshell.

Choose your friends wisely, and if you do take the leap of faith and start buying virtual items..ALWAYS use a PSN card

Message 30 of 137 (188 Views)
0 Likes