Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Re: New Tester Rewards

Jan 7, 2011

pasufarin wrote:

Here's an exact list of all new items that are received after watching the marathon. All are for both male and female avatars, except for the first item and the last one which is a furniture item.

• Game Over Big Fazeek!
  • Game Over War Princess!
  • Game Over Ches-ka!
  • Game Over Scooter!
  • Tester: Helmet of Hope
    • Now in a beautiful princess color to give anybody courage.
  • Tester: Unhappy Paper Bag Face
    • The original bag is back to commemorate Barmy and Max1m, the first eliminated contestants.
  • Tester: Goat
    • It's a goat char. `Nuff said.
--

I neither work nor speak for SCEA;
the views expressed in this message are solely my own.

Could you post a picture of the Helmet of Hope, Paper Bag face and Tester Goat chair, please and thank you.

Message 21 of 48 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jan 7, 2011

So, the marathon runs for 4 hours? And everything comes after you watch it through in its entirety? I'm here now in the theater and curious as to if I'll be here a while or not lol

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 22 of 48 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Jan 7, 2011

KarateChampChad wrote:

So, the marathon runs for 4 hours? And everything comes after you watch it through in its entirety? I'm here now in the theater and curious as to if I'll be here a while or not lol

It seemed like 5 hours, but I don't know for sure. I turned my TV back on and it was reaching the end of the 5 hours? One by one, every 15 to 30 seconds a new item would pop-up. That went on for a few minutes. I got exactly what pasufarin listed above.

You should do this with a group of friends or when you sleep or go to work. Glad I was busy with other things.    

Message 23 of 48 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Re: No Tester Rewards

Jan 7, 2011

I'm there now in the same theatre as KarateChampChad.  Looks like he is sleeping.  Well, at least I got a few shows I need to catch up on while the marathon is going.

Does anyone know if the other theatre with the tester 2 interview in, gives out anything?  Like a winner t-shirt or something?  I probably should have checked that out first.

Message 24 of 48 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jan 7, 2011

hyperkane wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

It seemed like 5 hours, but I don't know for sure. I turned my TV back on and it was reaching the end of the 5 hours? One by one, every 15 to 30 seconds a new item would pop-up. That went on for a few minutes. I got exactly what pasufarin listed above.

You should do this with a group of friends or when you sleep or go to work. Glad I was busy with other things.    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HYPERCANE
- (super hurricane) - "...a system up to the size of N. America"
      *** First EA Sports Black Table - Diamond Bracelet Winner***
Jetsetters - PSHome Thread for Global Swag Scavengers and Event Goers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks Kane...maybe I'll throw a party here, Idk lol

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 25 of 48 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2537 posts

Jan 7, 2011

same ones from tester 1

¨°º¤ø„¸||¸„ø¤º°¨
Message 26 of 48 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jan 7, 2011

Caspearious wrote:

I'm there now in the same theatre as KarateChampChad.  Looks like he is sleeping.  Well, at least I got a few shows I need to catch up on while the marathon is going.

Does anyone know if the other theatre with the tester 2 interview in, gives out anything?  Like a winner t-shirt or something?  I probably should have checked that out first.

I am 'away' lol, trying to reorganize my wardrobe and avatars. Some corrupted settings file recently wiped my saved avatars and all my items out of my wardrobe. Had to put everything back and recreate the avatar I've had since I started on Home...

Message 27 of 48 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Jan 7, 2011

I'd like to take a moment to thank pasufarin for showing me the tester items i had requested.

The ornaments and costume items are exactly the same , but the hat is in different colour and the paper bag and goat chair says tester 2 on it. That's the only difference.

Message 28 of 48 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
381 posts

Jan 7, 2011

I was just awarded all the items at the start of the 6th episode. The episodes were kind of glitchy and kept stopping but I was in the theater for exactly 4 hrs when I saw the prompts that I had new items. Maybe it's based on time?

Message 29 of 48 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
410 posts

Re: No Tester Rewards

Jan 7, 2011

This is for Theater 6 right? The one that is in the link in the Nav? I just watched the first episode. And it repeated the season premier episode again. I was hoping to see the 2nd one and so on. Marathon?

Roaring_Twenties Trophy Card
Message 30 of 48 (7 Views)