Treasure Hunter
5432 posts

Re: No Tester Rewards

Jan 7, 2011

Yes, it is in Theater Auditorium 6. I entered it from the Lobby, but I don't think it should matter.

--

I neither work nor speak for SCEA;
the views expressed in this message are solely my own.
Message 31 of 48 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
381 posts

Re: New Tester Rewards

Jan 7, 2011

Yeah the Tester Theater (#6). I didn't have that problem with the season 2 marathon but I did have that happen to me back when they had the season 1 marathon. I was through the first three episodes and then it repeated the first again.

Message 32 of 48 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
410 posts

Jan 7, 2011

Ok, I somehow fixed it. I went to a friend in another Theater 6 and after watching the first episode it has switched to episode 2. Not sure why that happened the first time. But it seems to fixed itself. =) Tester 2 is good.

Roaring_Twenties Trophy Card
Message 33 of 48 (29 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

Jan 7, 2011

4 hours for some rewards.  Worse part is - some of my friends got the F-13 disconnect - came back in - and started from episode 1.

Some made it to episode 7 before getting disconnected.

These disconnect issues really need to be looked into - especially for such events like this one.

JPConway 

Message 34 of 48 (29 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5754 posts

Jan 7, 2011

Some people listed just a few tees, but that's probably just because they caught most of the episodes and already collected several tees. I haven't been keeping up this season, so today I recieved tees for all TEN eliminated contestants. I didn't buy the Viking helmets last season, because I had the Comic-Con Viking helmets, and I didn't buy the goat chair either, but I did get the free paper bag masks. Today I got *new* paper bag masks, so they are different, and the season 1 Viking helmets were blue, whereas the new ones are pink. The other rewards, such as Guitar Hero tee with Guitar Hero peripheral, monkey, teddy bear, etc were not included. Still, it's nice that we're getting (slightly different versions of) last year's paid items for free now. Here's the full list:

Game Over tees for all 10 eliminated contestants (male & female)

Unhappy Paper Bag Masks 2.0  (male & female)

Pink Viking Helmets 2.0  (male & female)

Goat Chair 2.0

Also, I went to the theater next door where they were showing an interview with the winner. I didn't recieve anything new there, but a friend recieved the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception tee that's been out for a few weeks now.

Message 35 of 48 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Jan 7, 2011

The show and the system keep freezing up....had to restart a couple of times.  Don't think it is worth all this for a couple of t-shirts

lordmartock Trophy Card
Message 36 of 48 (29 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
331 posts

Jan 7, 2011

I really don't want to sit all day through this marathon. Guess i'll play 360 games until it's done.LOL

Message 37 of 48 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4569 posts

Jan 7, 2011

stickydimes wrote:

I really don't want to sit all day through this marathon. Guess i'll play 360 games until it's done.LOL

If you're playing Gears of War 2, I might see you on - that's going to be my game of choice while I'm waiting! ^_^

Message 38 of 48 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Jan 8, 2011

ok im in the there now and the show froze after hour 2... im just going to stay there for 2 hours more to reach 4 hours total and hope i get the rewards given... will i still get it even though the marathon froze for me? it sucks that i tried to do this earlier today twice and after 1 hour and 2 hours in i got disconnected but hopefully i get it this time...

Message 39 of 48 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

Jan 8, 2011

wow your spending 4 hours watching a wannabe reality show??? lol sorry but i find that simply and utterly a huge waste of time, i hope you get something good out of it at least

i lost my original ps3 to a YLOD there is no way i would let it sit there for X:XX hours waiting for a virtual something (a tshirt most likely) that may or may not come, id rather risk my console while playing a game, but thats just me

you should post up a pic if you do get something for waiting that long, good luck!

Message 40 of 48 (29 Views)
0 Likes