Keyblade Wielder
6824 posts

Re: *Not_Localized* Home rewards club.

Jan 14, 2013

IM_AT_KFC wrote:

Introducing the **NOT_LOCALIZED** Home rewards club.

We are a club that consists of members who have rewards from other regions, such as the Black Boots from the Japan 7's card game, or the Closed Beta Stuff that was obtained by going to the Japan servers when all regions were open at the time.

There's plenty of other stuff as well. But for those Interested in joining contact one of these two people

He forgot to mention the LBP Cupcake, Santa Sleigh from EU, DL's Banana Suit and a whole slew of other goodies....Smiley Tongue

Also not mentioned is the price they charge to ISE your account.

Are the rewards worth the price? That's up to you. Don't forget you need to hand over your account to someone you don't know.

Message 31 of 38 (370 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
780 posts

Jan 14, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

IM_AT_KFC wrote:

Introducing the **NOT_LOCALIZED** Home rewards club.

We are a club that consists of members who have rewards from other regions, such as the Black Boots from the Japan 7's card game, or the Closed Beta Stuff that was obtained by going to the Japan servers when all regions were open at the time.

There's plenty of other stuff as well. But for those Interested in joining contact one of these two people

He forgot to mention the LBP Cupcake, Santa Sleigh from EU, DL's Banana Suit and a whole slew of other goodies....Smiley Tongue

Also not mentioned is the price they charge to ISE your account.

Are the rewards worth the price? That's up to you. Don't forget you need to hand over your account to someone you don't know.

Savage, why did you tag yourself?

Message 32 of 38 (367 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
6824 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Melpoe wrote:

LOL...Hoping the top tags come back so I can upset a certain forum member........Smiley Surprised

Message 33 of 38 (360 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
780 posts

Jan 14, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Melpoe wrote:

LOL...Hoping the top tags come back so I can upset a certain forum member........Smiley Surprised

Oh? Is that certain user the same one who reported users for "kudos bumping", took the kudos thing too seriously, and yet said the kudos thing was frivolous once it was taken away?

Message 34 of 38 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Funny, How so many Forumers get overly overly riled and post some harsh and rude opinions when this phrase gets posted..(OUTER REGION ITEMS) The conclusion i've gotten to is, Most users who say posts such as "You should burn for your outer stuff and be forever shunned and branded with names" Are the users fit with jealousy or frustration of the fact that they never got the items either A. By obtaining them legitimately (Since some Not Localized items did release in NA home) Like poster's on this thred have said seems as though the older items have the brand. JP items if brought over are labeled in wardrobe with Japanese writing . Also with EU items Example audi outfits. Or B. Obtaining them through exploits. I know everyone's entitled to they're opinions but seriously. Why don't you start up a torch lit pitchfork mob and go barn burning and scream out they're so called foul doings to the world. Or better idea keep your negative slanderous opinions of certain groups or things to yourself.

Home has its own CIA, Didn't you know? .....Contradiction,Ignorance,Assumption.
Everyone is a lunatic its just when will they break from the asylum, I have.
Trolling? Pfft .... Entertainment.
Message 35 of 38 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jan 14, 2013

TheLunaticParade wrote:

Funny, How so many Forumers get overly overly riled and post some harsh and rude opinions when this phrase gets posted..(OUTER REGION ITEMS) The conclusion i've gotten to is, Most users who say posts such as "You should burn for your outer stuff and be forever shunned and branded with names" Are the users fit with jealousy or frustration of the fact that they never got the items either A. By obtaining them legitimately (Since some Not Localized items did release in NA home) Like poster's on this thred have said seems as though the older items have the brand. JP items if brought over are labeled in wardrobe with Japanese writing . Also with EU items Example audi outfits. Or B. Obtaining them through exploits. I know everyone's entitled to they're opinions but seriously. Why don't you start up a torch lit pitchfork mob and go barn burning and scream out they're so called foul doings to the world. Or better idea keep your negative slanderous opinions of certain groups or things to yourself.

Womp womp

Message 36 of 38 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Jan 14, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

What about the 2012  2013 signs on head.   I never got those.

Hey,

As xMINDBlIlURx said, those are from joining somebody on a Floatie in the Granzella Glittering Sands beach. Unfortunately, the "2012" item is no longer available (boo) but the 2013 is available (yay). If you want, I just picked up a floatie and don't mind helping you get the item. Send me a request via the XMB if you want that. (Also goes for anyone reading this)

KFC, GIitch,

Best of luck with your club! I had no idea my Feva items were "not_localized" now, I'll have to check that. But as others have posted, it's not only ISE content that is considered "Not Localized", the NPLH shirts are as well. But I can see where everybody is comin' from, lawlz.

Cat LOL

Message 37 of 38 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation MVP
1727 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Another item for the not localized club would be the Core shirt from about 3 years ago.  It is now a not localized item even though it is from NA.

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 38 of 38 (215 Views)
0 Likes