Oct 01 2012
By: GlassWalls PlayStation Community Manager (Retired) 2875 posts

October Suggestions

223 replies 1306 views Edited Oct 1, 2012

Hey Home Community,

October is upon us, and so does my orange choice in text. What could it mean?!? Nothing, I just like Halloween-y colors!

On with the show...

Helpful hints to post the best suggestions:

1) Your top Virtual Item requests from games or general items. A Virtual Item is pretty much anything in Home you can own (clothing, figurines, furniture, etc.) but cannot live in (like Personal Spaces).

2) Visual aids AKA screenshots! If you can find a screenshot of what you  want, please include these! That old saying, "A picture is worth 1000  words," could not be truer. You all do a great job. Keep throwing   suggestions and pics our way!

Thanks in advance for collecting images, reference art, etc. to best illustrate just what you're talking about.

P.S.: If you are new to these forums (or just new to this process), check last month's thread to see how your fellow community members submit their requests.

P.P.S.: Continuing the effort to keep this thread tidy, please refrain from making commentary about other suggestions in this thread. Simply copy/paste and begin another thread to start a conversation about a particular item, suggestion, concept or idea.

Message 1 of 224 (1,306 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Re: October Suggestions

Oct 1, 2012
FIRST!
Um..how about some Nightmare Before Xmas things for Halloween?

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 2 of 224 (1,300 Views)
Survivor
2633 posts

Oct 1, 2012
More clubhouse skins that have the elevator feature plus a corporate multi level clubhouse, with an elevator.!
THE FAZEONES LOUNGE  2014 Home Logo
Message 3 of 224 (1,299 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2012

Can we please get some Resident Evil 6 content? Many of us would love to see game costumes and certainly would love to see a new lounge centered around the game.

re6

re6

Message 4 of 224 (1,298 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2012

Can you please increase the club memberships from 5 to at least 10. Many of us would love to see it at 20. 5 is simply not enough. 

Screen shot 2012-10-01 at 7.43.46 PM.png

Message 5 of 224 (1,295 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Oct 1, 2012
Can we also find a way to decrease loading times for clubs besides bumping resources to club servers? The gaps between doing anything or even accessing sub menus takes forever!

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 6 of 224 (1,285 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
282 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Please pass this idea Granzella's way:

The Maneki Neko (Lucky Cat)

I would love to see this sort of item in NA Home!

Here's a more tradtional looking Maneki Neko:

ManekiNekoTraditional.jpg

And here's my own personal Maneki Neko:

ManekiNekoCute.jpg

Please and thank you!

MissMajor_ForumSig_Hearts
Message 7 of 224 (1,257 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Since you have stated in the past that the suggestions for this month would not be implemented for a couple of months down the road since items take time to develop and so forth my request is very simple:  For December I would like to see Sony bring back the Winter Holiday space with new quest and rewards.  I really enjoyed it last year and I was sad when it was taken away.  I was new to home at that time and I met and made lots of friends there and enjoyed helping others do the quest.  So please bring it back! Woman Wink

Message 8 of 224 (1,246 Views)
Uncharted Territory
900 posts

Oct 2, 2012

The clubs issue is quickly becoming harder and  harder to manage. The limit of 30 people is simply not enough without potentially hurting feelings. And not being able to join more clubs as Joanna said is equally rough. If I had 20 club slots, I'd use them. If I could have 100 members, they'd be there. Seriously.

I don't quite understand why you guys would sell us all these wonderful new club skins, then limit our ability to use them properly. If you increase membership, and number of clubs, it's just going to increase sales of the skins. Just a thought from one Capitalist to another. Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 224 (1,244 Views)
Uncharted Territory
900 posts

Oct 2, 2012

I found these puppies the other day and omg-they are real! They look like Home items to me, though. Would make great couches, or just neat-o Halloween objects.

Message 10 of 224 (1,237 Views)